[dead roses] V.B

——-vikkstar123——-

——-vikkstar123——-

The girl sighed as she set the dead roses in the bin. She fell in love with receiving them every week , having barely any friends , it made her feel appreciated. And now that she stopped receiving them , she felt empty.

Her alarm on her phone rang , notifying that it was now the time to stream Minecraft with one of her only friends Vik. The girl groaned before rushing to her monitor , joining the incoming Skype call before opening her Minecraft up.

"Hey Vik ," the girl mumbled as the loading screen came up. "Hey jess , you ready?" The girl hummed our as she joined the server , the boy beginning his intro.

"Hey look , a rose" Vik spoke as they played the game , the two just exploring , "its a field of them" Jess' smile grew as the memory's of receiving the roses came to mind. "I love roses" the girl mumbled as she picked one up before running back to her house , planting it right outside her house , "I'm going to cherish this forever." She giggled as Vik chuckled.

"Sorry I couldn't send anymore roses , the delivery guy was getting mad" the girl blushed at his words , looking down at her lap as she smiled. "I want more" the girl whispered but the boy picked up on it , "I'll bring some over later"