[strangers roast the sidemen] T.B

—-tbjzl—-

—-tbjzl—-

(Jess doesn't know any of the sidemen in this imagine ,, I also do not include all of the questions)

"Hi , I'm Jess , I'm 23 and I'm originally from Scotland but now live in London," the girl spoke to the camera , her dog laying at her feet. Jide had a confused expression on his face as he spoke , "wait , why do you have a dog?" The girl chuckled as the blonde boy behind Jide pushed him slightly.

"I have really bad anxiety and him being here helps , he also is trained to get my inhaler," the girl picked up her Dachshund (sausage dog) up making the boys aww. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Can I stroke him?" Jide spoke again making the girl giggle , nodding. "Of course. His names pickle," the girl put the dog on the floor allowing the boy to come over to him beginning to scratch the dog behind his ears.

"Hey , yes hewo" the boy spoke babyish to the dog as it rolled over to its back wanting a belly rub. "He likes you," the girl commented as the dog stood again , standing alert making Jide move back slightly. "He does that when I get nervous" the girl mumbled before the boy got back into his space.

"Who is the meanest?"
The girl picked the dog up again , cradling the small thing in her arms as she looked around before pointing to josh. "Why me?" The boy asked , a surprised look on his face. "I think you are pretty nice like your aurora gives off good vibes but with your friends you can do the banter and with new people you seem to be awkward and stubborn" The boy shrugged as the others chuckled.

"Who would look best as a woman?"
The girl glanced at each of the boys faces , her eyes catching Tobi's, who gave her a small toothy smile going unnoticed by the guys. He really wanted to hold that dog. "You," the girl pointed to Jide who looked annoyed at her answer , "only because you'd be thicc" the boys laughed as the girl began to stroke her dog feeling a tiny bit anxious. "I'm bulking okay"

"Who has been hospitalised from drinking?"
The girl chuckled mumbling "my best friend," which made her best friend pop her head out of the door yelling "I heard that" making the group laugh. Jess pointed to Harry before saying , "the jumper makes it look like he can have a good time,"

"Who was the oldest when losing their virginity"
The girl chuckled as she put the dog down , taking his lead off before patting his head twice , indicating to find someone who was nervous. The dog began to waddle away going through the boys , wagging his tail at the person he thought to be the most nervous before making his way down the line. Once he got to Tobi , he looked up before jumping up his leg making the girls eyes widen. "Pickle , no , down" the dog got off the boys leg but sat at his feet making Tobi's eyes go big. He reached down scratching the dog before picking him up , pickle immediately hugging close to the boy. "Oh my god...." Jide screamed making the girl flinch and for pickle to start barking making Tobi out the dog down. Who then ran to Jide and ran into his leg as if he head butted him. He continued to do it until the boy was quiet , then strolled back to Tobi's feet and led on them literally.

"I'm so sorry , pickle come here boy" pickle peeled up at the girls voice , running a quick pace to get back to the girl , who put his lead on. Tobi gave a bright smile , his eyes laced with happiness. "But umm , him," Jess pointed to Jide who groaned , "because he was most nervous".

"Which on of them do you like the most?"
Jess has a little smile on her face as she petted pickle , glancing up to the boys , "I think we all know who he likes best , so I gotta go along with pickle and say you". She pointed towards Tobi who had a cheesy smile on his face as he bent to the floor , clicking his fingers as he called for the dog , who ran out of the girls hands , lead on and everything into the boys lap who he pushed over and was now sitting it.

The boys aww'd as pickle lent up to give Tobi a boop on the nose with his own. "And we're done," Jess felt herself calm a little , making pickle jump up form Tobi's lap and run back to the girl. The boys watched on as Jess pulled a small cheese stuffy out of her bag and gave it to the dog who bit on the stuffy making it squeak before rushing back to Tobi where he dropped it.

"Cheese and pickle" the girl mumbled as she watched the dog interact with the boy. "He really does love you" Jess spoke as she moved forward to bend down in front of Tobi. "I want him" Tobi mumbled as he scratched the dogs belly , the cheese stuffy being in the dogs mouth while he was on his back.

Tobi looked at the girl who glanced from the dog to him , the girls heart rate increasing making pickle stand up and stand straight , growling at Tobi. "S-sorry , pickle stop" the girl pulled pickle by the leash as Tobi gave a surprised expression.

"Come on Jess , I need Starbucks," Lucy whined making Jess stand and turn her back to Tobi who also stood , only just realising that the girl only reached his chest. "Yeh , c-coming" the girl jogged off , pickle still having the stuffed cheese in his mouth as he ran.

"Tobi! Go get her number!" Jide punched the boys shoulder making Tobi glance to him to see all the boys looking at him expectingly. Tobi sighed as he stared at the girl walking away , the nerves creeping up on him. "Go." Josh gave the boy a slight push making Tobi feel a bit more confident as josh agreed.

He jogged over to the two girls who were beginning to leave , "hey excuse me , Jess?" The short girl turned , pickle stand in in front of the girl making sure to stand his ground. "I was just wondering if I could- you know , get your number?" Pickle looked up at the girl , whimpering at the fact he couldn't understand her feelings.

"Uhh , y-yeh sure" the dog released the stuffed cheese in his mouth giving his best awoo as he sensed the girls happiness , which made the two chuckle. "Give your friend , Harry , my number too" Lucy gave Tobi a price of paper as the two finished giving each other their contact numbers.

Tobi gave a nod before bending down to scratch the dogs head. "Bye pickle , bye Jess," and with that the two girls and pickle walked away , Tobi noticing the stuffed cheese left on the floor. "Wai-" but when he looked back up , the girls were no longer in sight.