[pregnant||1]T.B

——tbjzl——

——tbjzl——

Tobi put the headphones on his head as cal and Simon sat next to him , both smirking at each other before cal spoke "alright you ready?" Tobi gave an excited nod , wanting to know what all the fuss was about. Cal leaned forwards , pressing play on the video thing.

Jess and put together a little video of her doing different things , hints of her being pregnant in each video , wanting to surprise Tobi while he was on holiday with the boys. Cal and Simon were the only people to know as cal was best friends with the girl and Simon had overheard her screaming about it in her apartment when he was visiting Lucy.

The first video was of the girl in the kitchen dancing around while putting away baby bottles and baby food before folding a few baby clothes. "Hey it's Jess ," the boy smiled , his eyes holding a small glint making cal turn to Simon sending him another smirk.  Then the video proceeded to be Jess and Lucy in a baby shop both of them climbing into a cot before both revealing there blue and pink tops , baby girl and baby boy written on it. The last bit of the video was of Jess getting a photo shoot showing her baby bump but the only thing Tobi could clock into was that the boys were seeing his girl half naked making him cover the screen , "why is she like that?"

Simon held his nice , sighing lightly before cal pointed at the girls bump. "What's that?" He asked , raising his eyebrows trying to get the boy to clock on. "My girl , half naked , which you're still looking at." Cal rolled his eyes at the boys protectiveness , putting the video back at the start pointing to the baby food. "What's that?" He asked once more , Tobi looking closely at the screen.

"I don't know , baby food , why does she have baby food? Is Lucy getting her weird cravings again? Why are you showing me this?" Tobi asked leaning back into his seat , the three boys going quiet as cal banged his head on the desk , Simon groaning as he shook his head.

"Jess is pregnant" Tobi laughed at Simon's words shaking his head before everything came together , causing him to look down , confusion written over his face. Cal and Simon looked at each other , worried with the response Tobi was giving them until the boy jumped up , pulling cal up with him shaking his shoulders. "I'm going to be a dad?!" The boy yelled , get it seemed like a question. "Yes Tobi! She's pregnant!" Cal yelled back making Tobi squeal before pushing him back and running around the rented house , screaming.

"Jesus Christ what's happening?" Josh yelled running in the rest of the boys behind him as Tobi fell to the floor doing a little prayer before beginning to cry. "Tobi? Simon? Cal? What's going on?" Vik asked as he saw the crying boy on the floor. "I'm going to be a dad. IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" The boy murmured before screaming it again , getting up from the floor and running outside screaming it to the world.

"Jess is preggers?" Jide asked before a bright smile appeared on his face , "Jesus , I thought josh was going to be the first" Tobi then ran back into the house , jumping around before laughing in disbelief , "I'm going to be a dad" the boy whispered to himself.