[bestfriend does asos||2.0]J.B

🥀part2🥀

Ever since the video , josh had been off. Him and Freya had been strong throughout the years and his friendship with Jess also. He didn't understand why he was feeling like this.

That one video , just him and Jess  made him feel some type of way. He realised why he was her best friend in the first place.

Tobi had noticed how strangely josh was acting and he knew why. He always saw the way he looked at their best friend , the way his confidence would rise whenever Jess would walk into a room.

The way he'd turn into a comedian whenever she was around.

But he never commented , not until Josh had went to him for advice.

——————————————————————————-

"I don't know Tobi. I don't know what's going on with me." The boy grumbled as they sat in the kitchen of the sidemen house the others in the garden.

Tobi chuckled as he took a sip from him apple juice , "you like her."

Josh choked on his dr. Pepper , commenting once he could breath again, "I'm dating Freya , tobes. I don't like her. I can't like her." Josh spoke with a grumble , furrowing his eyebrows as he thought back to his previous encounters with his girl best friend.

Tobi just chuckled , shaking his head before noticing the girl walking into the kitchen nodding to her , "you alright Jess?" The girl giggled nodding as she made her way over to the two boys , opening her arms to embrace Tobi.

"Wassup, T. How've you been?" Tobi brought the girl in his arms as she stood in between his legs , the boy winking at josh over her shoulder. "I'm good, but I best be getting home. I got a video to film. I'll see you guys later." Tobi pulled away from the girl before getting up, fist bumping josh, giving him another wink before leaving.

"How are you Josh?" The girl spoke softly as she climbed onto the seat Tobi was previously sat on. Josh didn't make eye contact with the girl as he nodded , taking a sip of his Dr Pepper.

"Yeh I'm okay, how are you?" The boy spoke back, his mind going to the words Tobi spoke earlier.

Jess smiled as she stood , dancing around the counter before sitting on it next to josh. "I've been alright , happier than usual for some reason."

Josh looked up to the girl , a small smile on his face. He knew things were hard for her and having depression made it harder for the girl so to hear that she was happy made him smile.

"That's good then." The boy hummed out, not being able to look away from the girls blue eyes.

"You're lying to me." Jess spoke , a frown replacing the bright smile on her face.

"What?" "You're not okay. I can see it in your eyes." The girl was blunt as she replied, trying to work out what was wrong with the boy.

"I-I'm fine Jess." Josh spoke, finally breaking eye contact.

The girl sighed as she jumped off the counter , moving to stand in between the boys legs forcing him to look into her eyes. "Josh, I'm your best friend , you can tell me anything."

The boy glanced back and forth between the girls eyes , his mouth opening and closing before he looked down shaking his head.

"I'm fine." And with that the boy pushed Jess back slightly as he stood before making his way to the back garden.

Jess huffed , looking to her hands as she pushed back the tears threatening to fall down her face.

——————————————————————————-

"Hey I'm going to head out now." Jess spoke as she hugged Vik before making her way to Simon and JJ.

"How come you aren't staying?" Simon asked as he hugged the girl. Jide pulled her into a hug as the girl spoke, "I don't think Josh is alright with me at the moment." The girl mumbled , shrugging before grabbing her bag off the counter.

"Jess-" "tell him I said bye." The girl spoke before making her way outside, not even glancing to Josh who was walking down the stairs.

Josh furrowed his eyebrows as the girl left the house, making his way into the kitchen. "here's Jess going?"

"Home." Vik said bluntly before standing up and leaving the room. Josh turned to the kitchen door, even more confused.

"You need to work your life out bro, we all know you like Jess and what you're doing is not making her happy, in fact she's pissed off." Jide spoke as he began to make his way out of the room before continuing, "Oh and if you don't go for her, i just might."

Josh huffed as he glanced to Simon for some help but the boy just shrugged mumbling, "Jide is acting better than you at the moment and that's saying something."

With that Josh let a tear fall down his cheek. He felt so overwhelmed with his feelings and he was too scared to hurt either girl.

"Joshy, can we go out?" Freya's voice came from behind the boy, causing him to wipe his tears away before nodding, "Yeh, let's go."