[seven deadly sins]JJ||ALL

——sidemen——

Sloth:JJ

Jess yawned as she sat on the sofa , her legs over Jide's lap as the two cuddled. "She's not even been here a day and she already trusts everyone , she's so dumb." Simon grumbled as he sat down on the sofa opposite of the two. "The first day I met him , he didn't even speak to me," Josh commented , folding his arms as he sat next to Simon who flared at him. "You guys complain to much , the view is spectacular," Tobi smirked as he stared at the girls ass which was slipping from Jide's leg and her body fell onto the sofa instead making the girl jolt up.

"Huh , what?" The girl yawned , covering her face with her hands before whipping her eyes , glancing around at the group before snuggling back into Jide's chest , the boy hoisting her onto his lap before pulling her head to his chest. "You get him girl!" Vik called from the kitchen after he saw the two cuddling. Harry then walked into the room , flaunting the girls necklace around his neck making Vik smack him upside the head before taking it off him , "this is not yours idiot." Harry groaned , reaching for the necklace only for Vik to run away with it. "I want it!" Harry stomped his foot on the floor , stropping like a little kid. "Shhhh." Jide mumbled at the yells before nudging his head into the girls head. "Someone get a blanket," he murmured  before rubbing the girls outer thigh with his large hand.

A blanket was soon thrown over the two , Vik giving a bright smile at the sight before hearing Harry talking to himself about how much things Jess had making him groan and walk to the girls room.

———————————————————————————-

Jess sighed as she shoved the food in her mouth , her head leaning on her hand as she let out yet another yawn. "I might just go to bed," the girl spoke , slumping in her seat. "You can't , none of us are tired yet and we're playing a game to get to know you better , wish they did that when they first met me." Josh grumbled as he walked past the girl , his eyes glued to his phone as he made his way to the living room again.

Jess groaned as she finished the food , thanking Ethan before she was pulled off the chair and carried over to the living room by Jide , the two beginning to cuddle once more. Jide was against the sofa , his head on the girls shoulder where as Jess was in between the boys legs , her back resting against his chest.

Simon gave the two a cold stare before Vik sat down next to him causing him to give the stare to him. "Alright now that everyone is here and Harry isn't snooping anymore let's start!" Vik excitedly exclaimed as he clapped. "Alright , me first do you have a man? Cause girllllll , I wanna see," Vik gave a proud smirk , falling when the girl answered , "no , boys don't find me attractive," the girl mumbled as Jide began to rub the girls side. "Well , that's a lie." Tobi spoke as he sat down next to the two cuddling , a smirk etched onto his face.

"What's your favourite food?" Ethan asked from the kitchen the girl sighing tiredly before mumbling "steak , definitely steak , now can I sleep?". Simon gave a chuckle before rolling his eyes , "no cause these dick heads got me to do this so you're not," "shush." Jide spoke before turning the girl in his lap so she was straddling him , pulling the girls head to his chest.

"Can I have your-" "Harry stop being a greedy little shit." Simon mumbled as he went onto his phone , Josh sighing at the faux blondes words. "Must be nice to be greedy."

"Can we go to my bed now?" Jess mumbled to Jide who shrugged picking the girl up before making his way to the girls room Vik calling after them , "we'll continue this tomorrow , when you're in the right mindset!"