[lovely] E.P

One go check out my new zerkaa book 170 days (no, it's not a b-tec 365 days)!
Two, I need help picking a cover for my new book, comment which one I should use. and yes it' for a maze runner ff i'm currently writing.

 and yes it' for a maze runner ff i'm currently writing

------behzinga------

Jess giggled as Ethan groaned into her stomach. The two were led in bed and the boy was cuddled against the girls stomach underneath the covers.

"Ethan, you got to record, baby." The girl murmured as she let her hand brush through his hair. Ethan sighed as he looked up from the girls stomach, bringing the quilt to his neck as he spoke, "stop doing that then or I'll fall back asleep."

The girl chuckled as she took her hand away, placing them at her sides instead.

Ethan got out of the bed, groaning as he stretched before making his way to his computer where the boys would call him from so they could do a sidemen reacts video for the day.

"I'll go make you some food, want a tea or a coffee?" Jess asked as she stood from the bed herself only having Ethan's large top on her with some panties on underneath. The boy smirked at her at the sight, glancing her up and down before commenting, "Wouldn't mind having you."

The girl blushed at the boys words, turning to walk out of their bedroom causing the boy to laugh, turning to turn on his computer.

Jess had made some breakfast and poured a glass of orange juice for Ethan before bringing it to the boy who was currently on call to the boys.

"Here she is. Oh, you are a beauty." The boy mumbled as she passed him the meal she had made him. "Hi boys." The girl waved to the computer where Josh and Harry were, giving them a small smile as Ethan started eating.

They greeted her back before Josh mentioned they had to begin recording making Ethan groan. "Can't i eat first?" He asked and Josh laughed, shaking his head, "Mate, neither me nor Harry have eaten, you're just lucky your girlfriends gets up with you."

Jess rolled her eyes as she came back into view again, pointing to the screen, "You mr Zerkaa and mr Wroetoshaw should be cooking by yourselves, the girls have things to do as well."

The boys seemed to quieten down after her comment making Jess smirk before Ethan placed a small kiss to her hand.

"You're so lovely." "Lovely, she just insulted us!" Ethan laughed at Harry's reaction before nodding to the girl who made her way back to bed, falling asleep to the sound of the boys gameplay.

Sorry it's so short, more imagines should be coming out soon though!