[secret]S.M

——-miniminter——-

——-miniminter——-

"Simon , they don't even know you've broken up with talia , that's been 6 months and you want to tell them about us!" Lucy whisper-yelled as she paced around Simon's room , "you tell them you're going to meet her when you're coming around mine , you can't just lay everything on them at one time!" Simon sighed as he led on his bed , closing his eyes as the girl continued to rant about the boys thoughts.

"I just want to be more open with you now , I'm tired of keeping secrets" Simon mumbled , interrupting the girl who finally stopped pacing. Lucy frowned as she kneeled on the bed , her hand holding Simon's as she spoke , "then at least start small , it will be less stressful and you will get less hate if you just start with telling everyone about talia."

Simon opened his eyes glancing up at the girl as he nodded , "I'm going to tell Jide now." The faux blonde stood but Lucy reached out saying "you haven't even told JJ?!" "I told you , I've got secrets" and with that Simon walked out of the room.

———————————————————————————

"Hey everyone , so yes I've only just told everyone I've broken up with talia , but that was actually six months ago and I just want to show you guys my new best friend Lucy," Simon knew telling his subscribers that Lucy was his new girlfriend would be to over doing it , "and she has helped me through this whole break up period , but today we're here to do a q and a."

———————————————————————————

Lucy was a bit bummed out that Simon and her secret was now free to the world. They had only just told the fans and the boys about it , but she felt as though their relationship was more fun when it was a secret. But now she could go out and do couple things without trying to hide from people. "Lucy! You bitch! You didn't even tell me you were fucking slender man?!" Jess' voice called from behind Simon's bedroom door making Lucy chuckle. Maybe the friendly abuse from her best friend would be better now that her boyfriend was brought into it.

I've got a big imagine coming up so my others are quite doll so sorry 🙃