[detention]S.M&V.B

(I want someone to look at me the way Vik looks at Simon 🥺)

——-Miniminter,Vikkstar123——-

"Vikram." Vik groaned at the voice of the tall blonde, rolling his eyes as he sat at the desk in front of him, not even bothering to glance up to see the blondes smirk.

"Fuck off, Simon." The small boy spoke, his voice soft even though he wanted to sound threatening. The taller chuckled turning to greet Jide, his best friend who also loved to tease Vik whenever he could.

The pair were what you'd call the bad boys. Wore leather and had motorbikes and people feared them. Where as Vik was more of a geek, was liked by everyone, wore glasses and had a reading book on him at all times, along with his best friend Tobi. Who happened to be sick so was not in school.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Jide asked, a small smirk laying on his lips as he saw the smaller huff.

"He's not my boyfriend. And he's sick." Vik was blunt letting his attention divert to the teacher that had walked into the room rather than the two idiots in front of him.

However, throughout the lesson, the two boys kept trying to get Vik's attention to which at one point made him mutter to them, "Leave me the fuck alone."

Simon chuckled at the boy, not finding him a threat at all. "What are you going to do about it, get your boyfriend?" He teased which cause Vik to huff out, going to fight back but the teacher had caught them to soon.

"Vikram barn and Simon minter. Why am I not surprised? I'll gladly have you both back at the end of the day to catch up since you want to talk in the lesson."

Vik groaned at the voice of their teacher, slumping in his seat when he realised he'd have to spend another half an hour with the blonde boy that loved making fun of him.

"Tahahaha." Jide gave a short loud laugh causing the teacher to then look at him, crossing his arms. "You want to join them, olajide?" The boy shook his head before smirking to Simon who just nodded back to him.

——————————————————————————

"Right, I expect this classroom to be spotless when I come back, no talking, no sex, no nothing, alright?" Vik nodded to the teacher, his cheeks hearing up when he mentioned sex. Why would he think Vik and Simon would have sex?

"Alright, well I'll be back later." And with that the teacher had left, leaving the two boys alone. Vik had stood from his seat, moving to sort out the books that were scattered around the room and place them neatly in a box at the front when he realised Simon was just watching him.

Rolling his eyes, Vik moved to start cleaning up not replying when Simon began to speak to him. "Sooo, how are you?"

The boy chuckled when he was ignored, allowing his head to hung low while his eyes followed the smaller boy who walked around the room, cleaning the room.

"You know they never check the room after, they just wait until you leave then lock the room."

Vik ignored the boy once again, trying to reach the top shelve to put the books he had in his hands up on it, only he couldn't reach.

Simon smirked as he watched the boy struggle to reach the top of the shelve before huffing and turning to look at the taller boy, who held his hands up mumbling, "Not my problem."

Vik glared up to the boy, slamming the books onto the side. "You got us into this fucking mess." "So you talk." Simon just smirked to the boy which angered the smaller boy even more.

The boy grabbed his bag, swinging it over his shoulder, ready to rush out of the room when Simon held him bag, a small frown on his face. "So-" "Fuck off, Simon." The boy growled, pulling his arm away from the boy and walking out together ignoring the butterflies in his stomach from when Simon touched him.