[onewordinterview]J.B

——zerkaa——

——zerkaa——

Jess groaned as she sat between the two boys, the two of them immediately teasing her for her short height.

"Harry, shut up your girlfriend is my best friend so I'll get her to break up with you and Josh you weren't complaining about my height the over day when i-" the man covered the girls mouth with his hand laughing with Harry and Simon, Jess just giving an achieved look.

Simon started the video, explaining how we could only say one word answers to the questions he asks.

"What is the first thing you do when you wake up?" He questioned, looking up to his phone for Harry to immediately say, "wank."

Jess looked to Harry who just looked to the camera mumbling, "that not funny is it, uhhhh." The other three started laughing, Jess shaking her head at the boy. "Shower!" Harry came to realisation causing Jess to giggle before Josh spoke, "oh and that's funny isn't it."

"Well your girlfriends laughing." Jess just smacked the boy before turning to Josh who spoke, "Nosh."

Simon glanced towards the girl who just shook her head giving her own answer, "rethink." "I would to, to be honest." The two laughed while Harry just questioned if Josh was telling the truth.

Jess rolled her eyes at Harry, slapping his leg to which he jumped at.

"How do you feel about the sidemen splitting up?" Josh had snaked his arm around the girls waist next to him while Simon spoke, speaking after, "We are?" "That's two words." "Finally," Harry spoke moving his hands about for Jess to smack it away before murmuring, "boringggggg." Poking her tongue out after only for Harry to put her finger on it causing the girl to retract away from him and almost fall off the chair.

"Alright," Simon looked to Josh waiting for his actual answer to which the bearded man replied with, "melancholy." Jess furrowed her eyebrows turning he thread to the boy, "How do you know that word?"

Harry turned to the two, furrowing his eyebrows as he began mumbling, "melanchony?" "Melancholy." Josh replied with and this happened a few more times before Jess shouted, "It means sad!" Only for Harry to shout back, "What does melancholy sad mean?"

Jess turned to the boy, pushing him off his chair before turning back to Josh, putting her legs on his lap, "melancholy means sad, idiot."

Harry groaned from the floor, beginning to get up while Simon was on his phone. Josh placed his free hand on the girls thigh causing her to smile, her cheeks flushing slightly.

"a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause." Simon spoke, a small smirk making it's way on his face as Harry sat back in his seat. Jess giggled at the boy before connecting her hand with Josh's.

"What's your best pick up line?" Simon spoke, keeping on an awkward smile causing Jess to hold in her laughs.

"Hello." Harry spoke, spreading his arms out in front of Jess causing her to hit them away from her. Josh then grunted causing Jess to shake her head and sigh, Simon and Harry joking around until Harry called josh a 'numpty' which caused Jess to burst out laughing, Harry joining in.

"Alright, kids. Shut the fuck up." Simon spoke causing Jess to laugh more before stopping herself. "What is one thing you like about each other, we will start with Josh."

"Beard!" Harry spoke, the girl leaning over to smack him, mumbling, "I was going to say that."

Simon laughed before nodding for the girl to say her answer.

Jess turned to the boy, looking him up and down before saying, "hugs." Which made Harry and Simon to make gag noises.

"Cock." Harry shouted out causing Jess to turn with a weird face while Josh started complimenting himself. "I got a good one to be fair."

Jess snorted at the comment making Josh pull her underneath his arm, starting to mess her hair up. "I was joking!"

Simon then motioned to Harry to which Josh said "socks" and for Jess to say, "deals." Simon began to ask about it but the Jess and Harry just fist bumped then acted like normal.

Simon then nodded to the girl to which Harry said, "parties." And for Josh to say, "sex."

The girl started to blush as the other boys got hype, hiding her face behind her hands which got held down by Josh.

"Gabbie Hannah's singing?" Jess sighed as she put her hands over her ears, Josh singing it first before Harry became a  Philosoraptor and screamed.

Jess giggled slightly, looking towards Simon who was looking at her for her answer. "Oh, what if I'm the monsterrrr." The girl stopped, shocked with how good that was, looking to the boys who were also shocked before saying, "Sorry, I'm a famous singer now. I can't hang around with you tools." Making the boys laugh.

The girl sat there for a few more questions before she realised she needed to take her meds, making an awkward face.

"Sorry to ruin the fun but I got to go take my meds." She mumbled before standing, the boys nodding, Josh watching as she walked away.

Jess sighed as she backed her water, the pills getting washed down with it. She glanced to the door, Josh walking through, giving a small smile.

"Come 'ere." The boy mumbled, opening his arms for the girl to walk into. "I love you." "I love you too."

I need help picking a cover for my new book. It's going to be a josh ff. comment which one you like.