Chapter 22 (smut)

Chapter 22

My last edited update for the day. I'm going to review the previous chapters first to ensure that I revised them properly. :)

O L L I E

All I can do is moan, whimper, and mewl against Stefan's ministrations, as he commanded my body like a masterpiece he created. His expert hands masterfully explored my body, squeezing, rubbing, and fondling so gently, I feel my body will soon melt into puddles.

When Stefan went down south and wrapped his hot mouth on my dripping cock, I screamed and grabbed onto the sheets so hard, I won't be surprised if they ripped due to the sheer force. Each swipe of his warm tongue just sent multiple electrifying sensations that numbed and at the same time, woke every dormant fiber of my being.

Stefan's expert tongue kept me on a pleasure high, as his hands hold onto my thighs, as it tensed and arched off the bed. Stefan sent gentle squeezes to my tensed muscles and I relaxed, as I took what he gave to me. When Stefan's hand slid down to my inner thigh, my entire body shivered and pulsed, the tell-tale sign of my impending release was so near I couldn't help the sobs from making their way to Stefan's ears.

"Daddy...so good...I'm close..." I was able to voice out, even though my throat is clamping up, tears streaming down my face, as my hands reached out to grip the strands of his hair, still confused if I wanted him to go on or to stop.

Then all of a sudden, he withdrew his mouth from me, and the feeling of not being able to reach the peak I have been wanting to get to left me feeling confused and hanging. I opened my eyes and saw Stefan climb down the bed and reached for the bedside drawer, pulling out two silk scarves and a blindfold.

I sat up; my eyes transfixed on the objects he is holding. "Daddy?"

Stefan smirked and slowly walked towards me; a playful glint crossed his eyes that made me gulp. Uh-oh. "Uh...daddy? What are you going to do to me?" The hesitance in my voice was so clear, I think I swallowed each time he came a foot nearer to me, my heart pumping so fast as numerous mental images flashed into my mind, especially the ones where Stefan was using those things to have his way with me.

Just thinking about it made my cock jump, and the way my daddy's eyes darkened and his voice grew deeper as he let out a choked groan from my reaction made me shiver as every nerve ending in my body responded to him.

"Oh, baby boy. So, so many things," he huskily whispered, as he licked his lips, a thousand thoughts of having his way with me on his mind, the strain on my cock getting painful, especially being on edge--denied of release. But the pain was overwhelmed by the anticipation as daddy settled in front of me, gently caressing my face and peppering soft kisses along his fingers' trail.

"My beautiful, gorgeous boy. All mine," he declared possessively as he roughly kissed me, all biting and nipping, and it just turned me on even more, as I kissed him back with the same intensity, my hands exploring the hard and firm muscles of his back.

I whined when Stefan pulled his lips away from me, and I was responded with a soft chuckle. "Ah, my sweet, needy baby," he crooned and gave me two kisses on my forehead. "Do you trust me, Ollie?"

"Yes." My immediate response did Stefan in, as I noticed the unshed tears in those beautiful, green orbs that never failed to captivate me. I smiled at him and reached out my hand to softly caress his cheeks, and he leaned down against my touch.

"I will always trust you, no matter what. I have always trusted you; it never faltered. Even if my mind tries to convince me that I shouldn't dive headfirst, my heart knows that you are worth it. Because you are it for me, Stef." Stefan gave me a tremulous smile as he kissed my fingers, softly whispering words of love and gratitude that make my heart race fast.