Chapter 10

Chapter 10

O L L I E

If Tie can speak, I will definitely get admonished by the way I almost squeezed my precious stuffie. Well, I am so happy to have Tie in my arms, and second, I am in high spirits. Stefan helped me retrieve Tie and Trevor and Devon also assisted me in packing my things and bringing them downstairs. Thankfully, I didn't unpack all the way. I just moved and some of my things are still in my boxes.

"Baby, I love your room. Did you paint all of this?" Stefan pointed to the paintings being covered by white fabric. He was examining each of my works with so much admiration that it made my heart swell.

With a shy smile, I nodded. "I love painting. It helps me reduce stress and explore my creativity at the same time." Stefan turned to me with a soft expression and when he opened his arms, I didn't hesitate to jump into his embrace.

Stefan cupped my cheeks and showered my face with butterfly kisses while telling me how talented and admirable I am. His words of praises caused butterflies to swarm in my belly and plastered a delighted grin on my lips.

Stefan rested his chin on top of my head while I wrapped my arms around his waist, my cheek on his firm chest, as we swayed our bodies to his gentle humming. It didn't take long before we started slow dancing while I giggled from too much giddiness.

Stefan always puts a smile on my face and I love it. I love the feeling of Stefan's gentle hands on me. I love the warmth of his soft hugs. I love the feel of his passionate kisses. I love the sound of his voice and laughter, and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to love a lot of things as we go further into our relationship.

A few days ago, I would not have expected to dance intimately with my lover in the privacy of my bedroom. I didn't imagine receiving gentle touches and kisses since I don't have the courage to forge a bond with others because of paranoia. There were a lot of things I never expected to happen, and I'm so glad it was Stefan who fulfilled them for me. I don't even want to imagine how heartbroken I would be if I realize that this is all a dream.

Just the thought of being anxious and having to deal with my panic attacks on my own again was starting to terrify me. My breathing started to pick up and small tremors made their way to my fingers. No. Not now, Ollie. Not now. Don't ruin the mood. Calm down.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and thought of happy things. Anything that would bring me to my happy place would suffice however, the opposite happened. My happy memories with my parents turned distorted and all I remember were the times they harassed and trespassed in my residence. The paranoia and horror started to reverberate through my whole being.

My body tensed up, my breathing turned heavy, and tears burned the rim of my eyes. Stefan went still and took a peek at me, then paled slightly when he saw my condition. "D-Daddy..."

Stefan cursed carried me bridal style, every step urgent, as he delivered soothing words to my ears. "Baby, Ollie, hang on. You'll be fine. I will never leave you, okay? Take deep breaths, my love," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

I nodded and practiced my breathing exercises and nuzzled on his throat, hoping that his scent will help me calm down. I want to tell him that I'll be alright but I don't think I will be for a few minutes. Still, it comforts me to know that Stefan cares for me.

S T E F A N

This is not how I imagined our day would be. I planned to spoil my baby to death, cook him his favorites, maybe invite him for a swim in the pool, or anything he desires after we moved in. I was so lost in my world, feeling Oliver's soft skin against mine as we swayed against my hums when I felt him tremble.