Chapter 9

Chapter 9

January 2020
Stefan's office
9:30 am
Stefan's Manor

S T E F A N

"Really, daddy? You'll come with me?" Oliver confirms excitedly, bouncing on his feet, as he looked up at me with twinkling eyes.

I had to tamp down my urge to bend my baby on my office desk and have him moaning and writhing beneath me. Driving away from my lustful thoughts, I smiled at my overexcited boy and placed my hand on the small of his back, then pressed my lips on top of his head.

"Of course, little one. We'll go back to your apartment, and you and Tie can finally move in with me." Oliver gasped again and giggled, and I was rewarded with a soft kiss on the cheeks after he heard the news. Stuffies are very important to littles, and thankfully, I was enough to distract my baby for the time being. The littles consider their stuffies and plushies as their friends and look to them for comfort.

When Oliver mentioned that he left his tiger stuffed toy in his apartment, I did not waste time and suggested that we retrieve his poor stuffie and while we're at it, asked for his permission to move in with me where he can feel safe. I may have been confident in suggesting that, but I was a nervous wreck internally. Fortunately, Oliver agreed immediately.

It has been a few days since Oliver asked about Dad. It piqued my curiosity and Oliver did not disappoint me. Oliver mentioned that my parents and his parental unit are close friends, but Oliver does not seem familiar to me. Someone as gorgeous as my baby is not someone easily forgotten. In my defense, I am not fond of attending business parties, so there's that.

From Oliver's stories, his parents are not the kind who will leave him out of the blue. They are kind and showered Oliver unconditional love. It's very evident from the way Oliver's expression lit up whenever he talks about his mom and dad. Oliver also shared that their family came from old money, an information that should never be disclosed to someone you don't trust.

Warmth radiated my heart when Oliver told me that he trusts me. Honestly, I conducted a limited investigation about Oliver, and it's not because I'm suspicious of him. It's simply because I was disturbed by his fear of going out alone and the sense of insecurity dripping in his voice. It's not in my personality to just sit down and do nothing. If there's something I can do for Oliver to make him feel a little bit safer, then I will do exactly just that.

Oliver also came from old money, as he mentioned. Not only that, he's the heir to a multi-billion family fortune which made him easy prey for greedy and malicious individuals. I don't even want to think about what Oliver went through to escape those fuckers. I don't want to ruin my mood.

I understand and feel for Oliver since I experienced the same thing. We experienced the same thing, and by we, I mean my brothers and me. Human greed and hunger for power and money make them do immoral things, just to have a taste of that sinful material. I have witnessed my family get betrayed a few times for money and we have been abducted countless times because of money.

However, we always come out unscathed because we know how to defend ourselves. We started our training as early as seven years old. Up until now, I still have a security team manning my estate. I can introduce them to him later if he wants to. I know that Oliver will not take advantage of me like my exes.

Oliver is downright pure, honest, and sincere. Every time those gorgeous eyes gaze at me, it makes me feel as if I hung the moon. If Oliver trusts me and adores me, then I do too, more than he does. It's an understatement to say that I love him. I worship the ground he walks on, and this amorous feeling is beyond comprehension.