Chapter 7 (smut)

Chapter 7

O L L I E

When I finally opened my eyes, streams of morning light cast the shadows out of Stef's huge and luxurious bedroom, giving it a soft glow. A smile crept on my face and welcomed the cool breeze coming from the open balcony.

My eyes sleepily scanned the bedroom and my mouth opened and closed like a fish. I gawked at the elegance and simplicity of Stefan's room. It's kind of a shame that I spent almost a day here yet I didn't have time to examine the bedroom. I was just so preoccupied with Stefan that I forgot everything. My hands went to my face out of embarrassment and groan inwardly.

Stefan's bedroom color scheme is easy on the eyes and so him, settling for shades of white and blue. Antique furniture graced the room and what I love the most is the four-poster bed. It's so soft and bouncy, I never want to get up. Outside the balcony is a wide estate covered by trees and well-trimmed grass. So that's where the fresh air came from. I wonder if Stefan has a maze and horse stables? That would be amazing.

I woke up feeling lighter than usual, and it's really a good feeling. It just goes to show how much emotional burden I have resting over my shoulder. Now that I have Stef, I felt relieved and relaxed. Speaking of Stef, where is my daddy?

My brows drew together and my lips protruded. I sat up in a rush, forgetting the sensual happenings yesterday. After two hours of rest, Stefan and I went at it again. That time, we took advantage of the mirrored wall in the bathroom and the plush carpet of Stefan's bedroom.

Just thinking it was enough to burn my cheeks and my member twitch in excitement. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I am acting wantonly. I winced and gasped when my ass demanded attention, throbbing and pulsing with a numbing pain, and my legs trembled when I tried to climb down the bed. Instead of hurting myself by being stubborn, I just sat back down and sighed.

My hips hurt and my privates are sore, but I can't complain. It's proof of how much Stefan desired and starved for me. I giggled at the thought, not noticing that Stef was leaning on the door, staring at me with eyes full of amusement and adoration.

When I finally saw Stef, a wide grin stretched on my lips. "Daddy! Daddy!" I excitedly cheered, bouncing up and down the soft mattress, only to be held back by my sore ass. I hissed and groaned at the forgotten soreness. With a pout, I made grabby hands to Stef, wanting to be coddled.

Stefan chuckled and stalked towards me, giving me the opportunity to soak the utter hotness of my daddy. Stefan is wearing a white shirt but the thin fabric was futile in covering his flexing muscles. He paired it with gray sweatpants and I almost drooled when my gaze went to the huge thing settling in between daddy's strong thighs.

How it impaled and pounded my abused and swollen entrance, and how it made him scream, beg, moan, and wet. So, so wet. My hole clenched and my stomach twisted into knots. Oh god, this has to stop. My sinful eyes should stop ogling Stefan.

I snapped from my fantasy and beamed at Stefan when he happily picked me up and let my head rest on his shoulders. Stefan tightened his embrace on me and I hummed in approval. "Daddy, good morning."

"Good morning to you too, baby. How was your sleep?" Stefan walked towards the open balcony and sat on the plush sofa. I leaned back to take a glance at him. "I slept well, but I'm sore," I answered with a pout and a playful squint in my eyes.

Stefan's eyes widened, agape. After a few seconds, he guffawed and his laughter resonated throughout the bedroom. I just huffed and waited for daddy to settle down. He has been making a hobby of making fun of me. I am not a clown. "I'm sorry, baby. Can you get any more adorable than you are now?" He asked in a tone full of amazement and fondness that made my cheeks warm.