The Interview: Stef and Ollie

Enjoy! This is a new version, btw. My treat for y'all.

****

Who fell for the other one first?
[Oliver:] I think I did. It was Stef's green eyes that captivated me. I love it when he looks at me like I'm the only one for him.
[Stefan:] But you are, baby. My only treasure. I beg to disagree. I think I was the one who fell first.
[Oliver:] Care to explain, daddy bear?
[Stefan:] You'll know soon, baby. I am certain that I fell for you first. Have you seen yourself?
[Oliver:] Daddy, I'm getting embarrassed. Stop it...
[Stefan:] Sure, my love.

Was it love at first sight?
[Stefan:] I think we answered it earlier.
[Oliver:] I agree.

What is their favorite activity to do together?
[Oliver:] Cuddles! I love cuddling with my daddy bear. He's warm, soft, and safe. I could do it all day.
[Stefan:] Same. I love having Ollie in my arms, but I also enjoy cooking with him. Ollie cooks so well, I think I'm gaining weight, but I love it.
[Oliver:] I love you, daddy.
[Stefan:] Me too, baby. So much.

What is their favorite activity to do alone?
[Oliver:] I love reading, cooking, and painting. When Stef is not around, I lock myself in my studio and I sometimes to forgot about time... and one time, daddy rushed home because--
[Stefan:] You forgot to eat, Ollie. I don't want to return home and find you unconscious. Take care of yourself more, baby.
[Oliver:] I'm sorry, daddy. It won't happen again. I'll call you every two hours, okay?
[Stefan:] Fine. As for me, I enjoy sparring with Trevor and Devon. Then, we visit the firing range and have a contest. It's one of my ways of keeping my body fit for combat. It's my duty to protect Ollie.
[Oliver:] Thank you, daddy.
[Stefan:] Of course, love. I won't let anyone hurt a strand of your hair. I'll kill them.

What personality traits do they like about the other?
[Stefan:] I like Ollie's kindness and gentleness. He can't seem to hold a grudge, even against the people who did him wrong. As the dominant in our relationship, it's up to me to punish those who hurt him. He's also very understanding. I'm amazed at how he can be so broad-minded, but I don't take advantage of his kindness.
[Oliver:] That's so sweet, daddy. Stef is considerate and thoughtful. I like how he manages to anticipate my every need. I wish I could do the same.
[Stefan:] You do, my love.
[Oliver:] I'm glad.

Do they give gifts to each other? If so, do they keep them?
[Oliver:] Yes! Stef loves to shower me with gifts even if I told him not to. I don't want him to go to the trouble of doing so. Still, he doesn't listen. And yeah, I keep all the presents I received, even the flowers he gave me on our rooftop date. I had it pressed and turned it into a bookmark.
[Stefan:] First of all, giving presents to Ollie is one of the ways I can show him how I appreciate the things he does for me. Also, I keep everything Ollie gave to me and put them on a shelf in the library. One of the most precious gifts I got from him is a paperweight with a maple flower inside. It reminds me of the color of his eyes.
[Oliver:] That's so sweet, daddy bear.
[Stefan:] You're sweeter, baby. Pressed flowers? Fuck, that's adorable.

What's their favorite thing in the house?
[Oliver:] The home theater. Hands down.
[Stefan:] I agree. It's not because we are movie enthusiasts. We just love the facilities inside.
[Oliver:] Yep! It's cold, there's an ice cream freezer, a vending machine, a popcorn stand, and a microwave oven. The couches are so soft, it feels as if I am being embraced by the softest clouds.
[Stefan:] What my baby said.

What is/are their pet peeve/s?
[Oliver:] I don't like it when people touch my painting materials.
[Stefan:] I don't like to share my food.
[Oliver:] But you always share them with me.
[Stefan:] You're an exception.
[Oliver:] . . . . . (◍•ᴗ•◍)