Chapter 29

Chapter 29

O L L I E

The feeling was comfortable, I don't want to open my eyes. Warmth seeped through my pores and washed over my senses as another pleased sigh passed my lips. When my source of warmth started to move away from me, I groaned in disapproval and scooted closer, rubbing my nose on his warm chest and inhaling his wonderful scent.

Deep, low chuckles filled my ears and I smiled when he dropped a kiss on my forehead. When I decided to open my eyes, Stefan welcomed me with a beaming expression. His smile was so dazzling I had to blink several times before I can safely gaze at my daddy.  Someone's in a good mood.

"Hey, sweet pea." Stefan's voice was low and gentle, careful not to rouse me abruptly, his fingers digging into my scalp to provide me a soothing scalp massage. I hummed and yawned, then nuzzled on his neck to enjoy his scent. I can't get enough of his sandalwood mixed with his manly scent.

"How's your sleep, my love? Hmm?" He hummed and rubbed my back softly, his strong legs entangling with mine as we snuggled in the comfort of our room.

I groaned and nodded my head, earning a burst of laughter from him.  "Is that supposed to be a yes, baby boy?" I nodded again and pressed my body closer to his. Stefan feels so warm and comfy, I don't want to pull away.

"It's almost seven in the evening, baby. How about a bath and a scrumptious dinner afterward? Does that sound good?" My stomach rumbled at the mention of food so I slowly resurfaced from Stefan's neck.

With a dazed look, I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips, a soft thank you bubbling out of my throat. A bath and a dinner sound tempting. Stefan smiled and helped me get up. I stretched my arms and was about to rub my eyes when Stefan stopped me.

"Let me do it, baby. Your eyes are red and puffy, I don't want you irritating it," my sweet daddy suggested and I nodded gratefully. There are times when I don't feel like talking because I'd rather enjoy the precious moment with Stefan. He understood my reason, so he just lets me be. My daddy is so sweet. The sweetest for me.

Stefan padded to the bathroom and brought a small basin filled with warm water and a soft towel. I crawled to the soft of the bed and Stefan sat beside me with a gentle expression. He lifted his fingers and dabbed the damp towel on the rim of my eyes tenderly.

"Still itchy?" I shook my head and beamed at him. I felt better.

"Thank you, daddy bear. I love you." His eyes softened and glowed, then grinned wide. I love seeing his smiles. I love making Stefan happy. It makes my heart warm and fuzzy.

"I love my little prince as well. Ready for that promised bath?" I nodded furiously and he picked up the basin and returned it to the bath. The door was wide open so I can see what Stefan was doing.

"Baby, lavender or citrus?" He held up two bath bombs, and I chose citrus. After preparing the bath, he went out and walked towards me, a warm smile always ready for me. He lifted me fluidly and I giggled, peppering soft kisses all over his cheeks.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Stef." Words are not enough to make him feel how much I appreciate everything he does for me.

Honestly, it's all the little things he does for me that warm my heart. He never forgets to give me my daily dose of good morning and good night kisses. My skin has that healthy glow because Stefan prepares me healthy food. I never appreciated the taste of processed foods; I just had no other choice but to buy them.

Even if he's preoccupied with his work, Stefan always showers with me and joins me in the bath. Another thing I appreciate is being in his arms for the rest of the day. Apparently, my silly daddy deemed the ground unworthy of me. That's how he justified his need to have me flushed against his body. I don't mind because feeling his embrace is one of the best feelings in the world.