🌹Special Chapter: The Proposal -1-🌹

August 22, 2020
12:15 PM
Ainsworth-Pines Head Office
New York City

O L L I E

I signed the last document for the day and with a tired sigh, leaned against my chair and turned it around to see the overlooking view of the city. At the very least, my heart calmed down and stared at the hustle-and-bustle below. I have just finished my training with Ariadne two weeks ago. It was overwhelming but I enjoyed every bit of it.

Still, my heart feels empty. I enjoy the job, but not to the point where I can confidently say that I love it. I realized the heavy responsibility of running a company with thousands of employees' lives on the line. There are moments when I feel like my anxiety will kick in, but Stefan always arrives at the right moment.

A huge smile broke out when I heard the familiar footsteps. I stood up abruptly and when I turned my body around, Stefan stopped in his tracks midway and his expression brightened when he saw me. "Hey, my love. I decided to visit—oops. Careful, baby," Stefan reminded me with a chuckle when I ran into his arms and jumped on him.

He set down the bouquet and my smoothie on the coffee table and held me properly. I locked my legs around his waist and nuzzled into his neck, inhaling his scent of sandalwood with a hint of vanilla. "I miss you, daddy bear. You came at the right time," I mumbled and savored the comfort of being in his arms.

"Oh, baby. Care to share?" Stefan asked and rubbed my back, then walked straight to my private room, but not before picking up my smoothie. My daddy knows that I especially need my smoothie when I'm stressed.

Stefan put me down on the bed and kissed my temples, then removed his jacket and tie. He placed them on the nearby chair and he also removed his shoes before sitting on the bed. He sat against the headboard and patted his side, so I crawled towards him and rested my head on his chest and my arm on his stomach.

"Are you done for the day, baby?" I nodded and pressed my body closer. "Do you want to change first? Being suited up must be suffocating," Stefan suggested and I beamed at him. I do feel hot and suffocated. My daddy really knows me.

"Can you change my clothes for me, daddy bear? Please?" Stefan smiled and gave me a chaste kiss, then brushed my hair back.

"Of course, baby. That would be my pleasure," he winked and my heart leaped and danced. Stefan stalked towards the closet and pulled out a silk shirt. I noticed how Stefan's bulging muscles flex inside his, and my mouth watered at such a delightful sight. Stefan caught me staring and he narrowed his eyes on me, a playful smirk on his lips. "Oh ho. My baby's checking me out. Did you like what you saw?" He sat in front of me and stroked my hair.

I giggled and nodded furiously, almost bouncing on my seat. "Daddy is so sexy. I like it," I admitted and Stefan graced me with his sexy chuckle. "I want a kiss as my reward for being honest, daddy bear," I added and pouted my lips.

Stefan shook his head slowly, his eyes dancing with amusement. "That was smooth, baby boy. I like it," he said with a chuckle and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. I giggled and beamed at Stefan, who was enjoying my antics. "Now baby, let's change your clothes so we can cuddle, and then you can tell me about your day." I nodded furiously and bounced.

"Hurry, daddy bear. I wanna cuddle! Hurry!" I spread my arms so he can easily unbutton and remove my shirt. I am so excited. Cuddles with my daddy is one of the best things I look forward to every single day. Cuddling takes all of the stress away, and we are both each other's anti-stress pill and happy pill.

"My excited cuddly bunny," Stefan said with a smile that got me beaming. He slowly unbuttons my dress shirt and slips on the silky fabric. I sighed pleasantly when the comfortable clothing touched my bare skin. Stefan folded my suit and put it on top of his on the chair. He then reached for my glass of smoothie and handed it to me.