Chapter 50: Final Chapter (1)

Thank you again for your patience. :)

Chapter 50: Finale (1)

February 7, 2021
early afternoon

O L L I E

Stefan texted me that he will be waiting in the basement so after I made sure that everything is in order, I fixed myself and informed the three that I will be leaving early. "Stef is here to fetch me; you guys can do your thing." Instead of cheers, all I heard were groans. I lifted a brow and stared at each of them curiously.

"Come on, Oliver. We have nothing to do. Why are you doing this to us?" Finn dramatically waved his hands with a frown.

Aries cupped his face and went somber. "I agree with Finn. I also have nothing to do. I was hoping that you'll let us tag you throughout the day."

Marc nodded and folded his arms. "Exactly, Oliver. You can't be the only one having fun. That's unfair."

I stared at the three of them with incredulity, my mouth gaping. This is unbelievable! "Guys, you may be the first ones I knew who are rejecting an early out." I shook my head, then heaved a deep sigh. "You should enjoy yourselves. You don't have to be with me all the time. I have Stef with me. Why do you think I'm trying hard to be a matchmaker?"

"You enjoy it?" Aries quipped.

"Another hobby and we're your test subjects?" Finn snapped his fingers and smiled.

"You love teasing us, Oliver." Marc deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes before I sighed in surrender. "What do you guys want to do then? I'll be spending my time with Stef. You'll tag along with us? Uh... nope. I want my alone time with Stef."

"Don't worry, Oliver. We'll just hang out at Stef's manor. Your beau's place has an entertainment area and a theater room. It would be fun." Finn must have noticed my look of pity and sympathy when he added, "We are so not lonely, Oliver! We just have a lot of time." Finn defended smugly, and I don't know what to think.

Aries smacked Finn's head and the latter glared at him. "That's not something to be proud about, fucker. You just made us even more pitiful in Oliver's eyes," Aries hissed while Marc sighed heavily.

Please God, if you're listening, please. Just, please. Let them find their one and only. I won't be able to rest easy and enjoy my time with my sweet daddy if they are always on our tails.

****

I hitched a breath and stopped on my toes when I saw Stefan leaning on his Audi, his white Armani shirt three buttons down paired with his black pants, his jet-black hair in a sexy mess, and when he lifted his head and his green eyes locked with mine, I was not able to stop my heart from racing fast.

My sweet daddy. My sweet and handsome daddy.

When he saw me, his bored expression lit up, his eyes twinkled against the sunlight, and his lips cracked into a wide grin. God, I still can't believe that you gave me such a fine and amazing specimen. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a clearing of someone's throat.

I bit my lip shyly and glanced at the three men behind me. Yup. I forgot that they were with me. "Still distracted, huh?" A teasing glint crossed Marc's eyes and his lips twitched into a smirk, while Aries and Finn also threw me a teasing gaze.

I huffed and puffed, then glared at them. "I'll tell my daddy bear that you three are bullying me." The three of them blanched when they heard my threat, and before they could stop me, I ran towards Stefan, the three on my heels as they tried to get a hold of me but I was faster.