Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Stefan's Manor

O L L I E

I slowly opened my eyes and muffled my yawns by nuzzling into the source of comfort and warmth beside me. When the familiar scent of sandalwood with a hint of vanilla assaulted my senses, I scrambled away and sat up but two muscled arms kept me in place. The handsome stranger slowly pulled his body to sit up and face me, with his arms wound around my small waist.

Stefan. That's right. Everything that went down earlier crashed on me, and relief washed over me. My shoulders relaxed, and when I did, I just realized how close he is to me. I just stayed there, frozen, and my eyes fixed on my hands as I wring my fingers, my mind running like an over-speeding vehicle because I feel like I'm about to go crazy.

It didn't help that the man's scent is driving my senses into mush and I am trying hard not to go back and bask in his wonderful scent inside his arms.

"Baby boy, how are you? Does your head hurt? How about some water?" I slowly lifted my head to give face to the gentle yet deep voice and found myself flushing because of his intense gaze.

My hands went up to cover my heated face and softly grunted. I feel so embarrassed, blushing furiously with just his stare. But all my hesitations vanished when I heard him chuckle. I eventually removed my hands from my face and lifted my gaze to look again at the handsome man in front of me.

I tilted my head to the side at the man's amused expression. "W-Why...what's funny?" I inquired so softly; the wind can easily blow it away.

Stefan gazed at me, shook his head, and the fond expression visible on those attractive features gave my heart a gentle squeeze. When he lifted one of his hands to reach for one of my cheeks, I leaned into the warm hand without hesitation.

My body responded on instinct. This resulted to a rumbling of pleasure from deep inside his chest, seeming pleased with my actions. While leaning into his hands, I gently smiled and stared right into those emerald eyes. "I'm good, just a bit parched," I answered the previous question.

"Is that so?" He glanced at the tray but only a glass of fruit tea was there. He sighed and looked at me apologetically. "I'll just get a glass of water downstairs. Will you be fine here by yourself?"

I was alarmed at his question and when he slowly pulled himself away, I grabbed his hands and whimpered in protest; my lips trembling. Being left all alone in an unfamiliar environment scared the wits out of me. The mere thought of being separated from my only sense of familiarity terrified me.

"N-No... want D-Daddy...no..." I lifted my arms towards the man, asking him to carry me so we can spend more time together. I don't care if he thinks of me as a needy person but I can't bear being left alone. I feel more comfortable inside his embrace.

It's kind of amazing how I can easily slip into my little headspace with him around. It must speak volumes of my trust towards him even if I just met him a few days ago. He cooed and gently kissed my forehead, while I giggled and bounced in his hold. Instead of reprimanding me, he just chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, baby boy. I won't leave. Are you fine with a fruit tea instead?" He asked me softly and I nodded my head. He put me back down on the bed and brought the tray, placing it on the nearby chair. He picked up the glass of fruit tea and carefully brought it to my lips.

I hummed and moaned when the wonderful flavor burst in my mouth. I almost finished the whole glass, and he praised me for doing a good job. When my mind registered the mouth-watering goodness this kind man prepared, my stomach rumbled again and he wasted no time in feeding me until I am full.