Chapter 8 (smut)

Chapter 8

January 2020
11:05 am
Stefan's Manor

Stefan clenched his fist so hard that his knuckles are turning white, so as not to give in and fuck his baby's little mouth to oblivion. The tempting and sensual sight is too much to bear. The plump, pinkish lips wrapping around his girth, the soft and warm tongue licking and lapping his length, and the pleasant and arousing moans that tell him how his baby enjoys sucking him off.

"Yes, that's it, baby boy. Take it slowly," Stefan hissed when Oliver started to take in a few inches of his length. Oliver hummed and glanced at Stefan, brown eyes in a lustful haze, cheeks flushed, and Oliver's boxers tenting a hard-on.

Stefan almost burst from too much arousal at the sight of Oliver's lustful expression but he held himself back. Stefan reveled in the tightness, wetness, and warmth of his baby's little mouth.

There are moments when Stefan can't help but question if everything was a dream. Being sucked off by Stefan's perfect little in the privacy of his bedroom was something Stefan only dreamed of, but here they are.

Oliver is on Stefan's knees, wrapping his dainty fingers on the base of Stefan's turgid cock to accommodate the length Oliver was not able to fit in his stretched mouth, while his chocolate eyes are locked on Stefan, full of adoration. Stefan couldn't help the small squeeze on his chest and he swallowed the lodge on his throat after being subjected to Oliver's enamored gaze.

The intimacy from having Oliver right there, on Stefan's bed, was messing with Stefan's feelings, but the older man won't have it the other way. If there's one thing Stefan is certain of, it's Stefan's feelings for Oliver Pines. Stefan gently carded his baby's silky locks and hesitantly removed his shaft from Oliver's warm mouth.

Oliver looked at Stefan with confusion, his lips trembling and his fingers shaking at the thought that Oliver disappointed his daddy. "Did I do bad, daddy? I'm s-sorry, it's my first time. You p-probably don't want someone inexperienced--"

Stefan cut off Oliver's nonsensical ramblings and lifted the boy up, wrapping Oliver's legs around Stefan's waist kissed Oliver deeply, fiercely, and passionately, enough to drive away Oliver's  meaningless thoughts. Oliver wounded his slender arms around his neck and pressed his body closer to him, seeking more. Oliver feels a sense of safety and drugging pleasure from Stefan's kisses.

Stefan did not disappoint and pressed Oliver against the wall, kissing, licking, and sucking every nook and corner of his baby's wonderful and delicious cavern. Oliver moaned softly and pulled Stefan's hair as the former rubbed his erection on Stefan's firm abs.

They only let go when they feel the need to gasp for air, but Stefan never stopped devouring Oliver's soft and sweet lips as he also ground his arousal against Oliver's hardness. The hot friction from their members rubbing together and the whimpers and whines from Oliver baby was sending Stefan on the edge of orgasm.

Stefan's hand slipped into his Oliver's boxers and rubbed the leaking tip. Oliver released a throaty moan when Stefan's heated fingers wrapped around Oliver's length. Stefan rubbed their erections together until they reached the blissful state of orgasm. They were both left panting by the powerful explosion, but satisfaction was visible from their expression.

Finally catching their breath, Oliver rested his head on Stefan's shoulder while Stefan carried Oliver to the bathroom to clean their bodies. Stefan slipped a comfortable clothing on Oliver: Stefan's shirt and a cotton boxers Stefan bought online. Relaxed and warm, Stefan placed Oliver down on the bed and he rummaged through his closet for some sweatpants and a white shirt.