Special Chapter: The First Meeting (AU)

| 🌻Special Chapter: The First Meeting (AU)🌻 |

"Ollie, baby! Wakey-wakey, my love! Your cousin will be here to fetch you any minute now!" Mara, Oliver's mother, bellowed from outside his room.

His son needed to get his butt off the bed because he and Bryce needed to prepare and attend the annual summer artwork exhibit. Her son's work was one of the pieces chosen for display.

She knows Oliver has been waiting for the opportunity to submit his painting so being late should not be tolerated for the main event.

"I'm awake, mom. Thank you! I love you," he answered from behind the door and Mara smiled.

"I love you more, baby. I need you downstairs in thirty," she reminded him affectionately and he heard his hum. She can already imagine his son's sleepy but grinning face. She respects his son's privacy, so she'd rather knock on his door than enter without permission.

The faint footsteps indicated that his mom already headed downstairs. With a large yawn, Oliver sat up from his bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He grinned wide when he realized what today is.

With an upbeat hum, he cheerfully climbed off his bed, fixed his beddings, then stepped back to examine his work.

Yup. It's perfect. He giggled and grabbed Tie who was sitting beside his pillow. He hugged it tight and sighed wistfully. "It's a great day today, Tie. The organizer accepted my work, and I finally will be able to have my painting displayed in an exhibit. I still can't believe it," he shared with a tone of disbelief.

He gave a kiss on Tie's cheek before putting him back on his bed. He did ten jumping jacks and a few stretches before he headed to his study area. His room was huge enough for him, so he utilized the excess space.

In the middle of his room is a four-poster bed, and a bedside drawer where his alarm clock, his phone, and his glasses were placed. On his left is an open balcony with a table and a couch, where he usually studies while getting some fresh air. He also has an en-suite bathroom, and next to it is his dressing room.

He had a bookshelf on the right end of the room, where his books on art, astrology, and a few novels were displayed. He had also some of his paintings pinned on the wall, while his other works were proudly displayed by his father in the living room. It was still embarrassing, but when his parent's guests gasped and admired his works, his heart swells with pride.

His room has a rustic design, with warm colors splashed on the walls. He smiled when his eyes landed on their family portrait. His abuelito, Don Felipe Garcia, would fly here from Spain in a flash if he knew that his entry was accepted. Even his Grandpa Roman and Grandma Elizabeth would drop their work in England and fly here if they heard the good news.

He can't help the tingles of excitement that touched his fingertips. He just feels so happy and excited that nothing would be able to top it off.

He pulled the chair under his study desk and started to clean his messy area. His study area was littered with several sketches of someone that made his heart skip a beat a month ago.

He was heading to his favorite place; a park thirty minutes away from his home as usual to sketch subjects that caught his fancy. He sat down on a shed and was enjoying the feel of his drawing pencil against the soft and smooth sheet when he heard a voice. A baritone and sexy voice.

His eyes quickly scanned the area to find the owner of the voice that got his pulse racing and his lungs deflating. When he finally found the person in question, he dropped his sketchpad to the ground and hitched a breath. The stranger was five meters away from Oliver and was standing on the sidewalk with impatience.