🌹Special Chapter: The Proposal -2-🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

S T E F A N

What goes around comes back around.

That was the thought running in my mind when my baby threw me the most innocent question ever. I think I felt heady from too much shock and my heart sputtered when he delivered the question to my ringing ears. My mind went back to Devon's reaction earlier and I think I owe him an apology. It was wrong of me to make fun of him when he passed out earlier because I think I'm about to lose consciousness too. My pulse quickened and my chest drummed faster.

"Baby, kiss me. I need to breathe," I was able to muster despite my racing heartbeat and Oliver captured my lips in a haste and I opened my mouth so he could lend me some of his air and taste his honeyed sweetness.

My heart began pumping and the electrifying kiss jolted my senses awake. I felt my lungs expand and my breathing easier. I tilted my baby's head and began to suck his throat. My hand snaked under the hem of Oliver's pajama shirt and my fingers slowly squeezed and rubbed his soft and smooth skin. His fingers went to my hair and gripped it softly, as we shared a slow and fiery kiss.

Oliver broke the kiss and dropped a few pecks which toned down my whines and protests. He giggled softly and caressed the side of my cheeks. "What happened, daddy bear? Was it expensive after all?"

I gulped hard and my heart was slamming against my chest. "Baby... the mile-high club is..." I trailed off, unsure if I should tell my baby what it means. I licked my lips and tried to loosen up my rigid posture.

"Hmm? What is it, daddy bear? Please tell me. Please? Please?" He asked cutely and bit his lips, and I know it's a done deal.

I gestured to him to lean towards me so I can whisper my answer over his ears. I noticed how Oliver's cheek almost exploded from redness when he turned to me with his mouth gaping. He blinked several times and squealed to hide under my chin when he finally realized what he was asking of me.

"My baby is still innocent as ever," I chuckled softly and hugged him tighter. Oliver groaned and mumbled incoherently, but I was able to catch "embarrassing" and "Jesse's gonna get it". I just rubbed his back until he was able to face me again. That must have been humiliating for my baby.

After a few minutes, he got out of his hiding place and with a pout on his lips, cupped his cheeks. He was looking everywhere but me, and it was quite amusing. "Baby, we don't have to do it if you're embarrassed. The punishment's not that harsh right?"

It seemed that I got his attention with that. "The punishment. Oh my God," his eyes widened and his cheeks became redder than ever. Now that piqued my curiosity. I wonder what kind of punishment it is to make my baby blush so hard.

"What's the punishment, baby? Is it hard? Do you want me to ask Jesse if he can let you off?" My hands went to his thighs and rubbed them comfortingly. Oliver shook his head and went silent for a few seconds. He was thinking about something so hard, as he threw shy glances at me.

I had to control myself not to call Trevor and ask Jesse what the punishment is about.

Oliver lifted his gaze slowly and swallowed hard, as he shifted on my lap uncomfortably. "Daddy bear? Um... can we do the consequence? I'm still too shy for the punishment," he whispered and tucked himself back on the hollow of my throat. When I asked him what the punishment was, my cock pulsed and I knew my baby felt it.

My mouth went dry and my body tensed as my dirty mind began to conjure different scenarios of my baby doing the punishment. I think it was meant to torture us when Jesse included it for their game.