Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Stefan's Manor

O L L I E

Throughout the entire day, I was latched onto Stef so tight not even air can come in between. Rather, Daddy doesn't want to let me go.

It took all of Isaac, Devon, and Trevor's convincing power to make Stefan pull away for a bit while complaining and whining on the side, as he threw sharp glares to his friends, getting more annoyed when the three ignored him and continued on chatting with me, and I giggle at their antics, my curls bouncing on my face.

Stefan just huffed and mumbled, buried his face on the crook of my neck as I leaned back so we can have more skin contact, and him humming in approval as he gave the flesh some nibbles that reduced me into a puddle of giggles.

Isaac cleared his throat, lifting his brow as he looked at me, then turned his attention to a pouting Stefan, and back at me again, as I bite my lip, stifling my laughter, and having some fun teasing the handsome doctor.

"Really? Why so childish, the both of you? Must you flirt every waking second?" He whined, annoyed, yet the small smile on his lips indicates otherwise.

Trevor and Devon shook their heads together, sharing sentiments with Isaac, but the amusement in their eyes gave them away. Isaac did what he must do and checked my body, if I still feel dizzy or if there's a chance that I might hyperventilate.

I shook my head and he gave me a small nod. He grabbed his bag from the couch near our bed and took out three bottles of what I assume to be pills. "Okay, Oliver. It seems like you're already doing fine, and will be much better if not for the koala hanging on you," Isaac mocked and scoffed at Stefan, but my daddy could not be bothered, as he tightened his arms around my waist, his other hand rubbing and fondling my thigh. I gasped when his fingers hovered on my inner thigh, not minding the little audience we had, but Isaac just rolled his eyes.

"Stefan, I'm telling you. If you don't pay attention, Oliver will be sleeping at my mansion. Indefinitely," Isaac said seriously, my eyes wide at his declaration, and in a snap, Stefan sat straight and focused his full attention on his friend, but still giving me small squeezes on my side, knowing that we both need to feel each other after what happened.

Isaac nodded and lifted an orange bottle. "This is for Oliver's anxiety. One pill for mild attacks, and two tablets for a full episode." I felt my daddy nod and received the orange bottle. "This red one is for his hyperventilation. One pill to calm him for mild attacks, and two for severe ones." Isaac handed the bottle to me and then he lifted a white bottle.

"Now, this is your vitamins, Oliver. This will strengthen your immunity and I suggest a balanced diet to help you reduce your stress. Stress is a major factor in your anxiety attacks. Stop overthinking. If you feel like everything is getting too much, get out of the situation and take a breather. Understand?" I nodded and smiled, pulling Isaac into a hug, mumbling my thank yous. He patted my back and can't help but laugh when Stefan cleared his throat, pulling me back to his chest.

"That's enough. But thank you, Isaac. I owe you big."

"Yes, you do. And you owe these two as well."

Isaac pointed to Trevor and Devon who are currently busying themselves with their phone. My daddy nodded and in just a few minutes, the three were out of our hair. Not after giving Stefan playful punches and slaps in the back which my daddy wholly receives, the silent conversations they had with their eyes were enough to tell me that everything is well.