Nights & Mornings with Angel

Warnings: none

Nights:
Angel would pull you on top of him and wrap his arms around you. His hand caressing your back while his other hand rested on your ass. You would rest your head on this bare chest, listening to his calming heartbeat. One of your hands on his chest while the other one was on his hair, your fingernails scraping lightly against the back of his head. He would mumble sweet nothings to you, making your cheeks heart up at all the sweet things he would say to you. "You are the only girl I ever want in my life baby, forever and always". He would leave a lingering kiss at the top of your head. "I love you so much my Angel". Angel would never be able to sleep unless he let you know how much he loved you and cared about you.

Mornings:
Mornings were always such a struggle for you both. All you wanted to do was lay in bed all day cuddled up to one another. You would still be laying on his chest from the night before, kissing his neck lightly. His arms would wrap themselves around you tighter, trapping you on top of him. You would lay there in silence not wanting to leave each other's warmth. Both of you making up excuses as to why you should both stay a few more minutes. Let's just say that you were both late for work.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always welcomed!