New Girls (Riz Ariza)

Request: Okay, I was thinking about Riz and reader just being friends, but like they don't talk too much. Maybe she can be a friend of one of them, or a worker of the scrapping. And he hears some Vicki's girl or maybe a Mayan from another charter saying something disrespectful to her. And he comes to defend her like the charming prince he is. And you know, things happen. The end is your choice! 😏 Thank you, my baby. Love you a lot ❤✨

Warnings: cursing, a little angst, a little smut
—————————
The three new girls at the party had been strutting around all night. Trying to get the attention of everyone at the party that had a penis, even giving ugly looks to some of the nice regular girls and yourself.

You were on your quest to get new beers for yourself, Ez, Angel, Coco, and Gilly. But to get to the bar, you needed to walk past them, and since the clubhouse was packed with people, you had no choice but to walk right beside them. You walked past them, trying your best to keep your distance as much as you could. But because of the alcohol in your system, you lost your balance for a split second and accidentally knocked over the drink of the new girls' leader.

"Omg, watch it!" She turned around with her two friends by her side. They gave you a disgusting look. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to." "Ugh.. you ugly bitch.. I could have spilled all over my dress." "I'm... I'm really sorry I wasn't.." "What are you even doing here. No one here wants to fuck, trust me, so why don't you just take your ugly face out of here." Her friends laugh beside her at what she said to you. "Hahaha, omg, good one bitch! Yeah, just leave you ugly slut."

You could feel tears starting to form in your eyes, and you were just about to sprint out of there when you felt a firm hand on your shoulder. Turning your face a little to the side, you saw that it was Riz, and he was giving the three girls a harsh look. Standing beside you, he wrapped his arm lightly around your waist. That was kind of strange since you and Riz weren't that close with each other. Yes, you talked and stuff. Even occasionally flirting here and there, but he was the one that you knew the least.

"I would kindly ask you three to leave now and to never ever disrespect Y/N again. You are not welcome here anymore." He used a calm voice, but you could see the rage burning in his eyes. Taza and Bishop stood beside him, arms crossed over their chest and a stern look on their faces, clearly showing that they were backing up everything Riz said.

The girls looked at each other nervously before they quickly turned around and scurried out of the party. You let out a deep breath, not even realizing that you had been holding it in for so long. "Thank you, Michael. Taza and Bishop, you guys also." "No problem, sweetheart," Bishop answered. "No one is allowed to talk bad about you," Taza said.

They left so that Riz could have a moment with you. He turned so that he was looking you right in the eyes, giving you a warm smile and taking your hand in his, and he started to lead you with him. "Michael, where are we going." He didn't say anything, just pulling you with him.

Once inside an empty room, he turned you to face him. His hand came to rest lightly on your cheek, caressing your soft skin, testing the waters to see if it was safe to do what he was going to do next. He looked pleadingly into your eyes, and all you could do was give him a soft nod, wanting him to do what you had wanted for so long now.

Before you knew it, his lips were on yours and your back against the door. His hand went under your top so that his fingers came in direct contact with your tender skin. Goosebumps rose on your entire body at the touch. Your own hands traveled up his arm, stopping at the side of his neck to keep his soft lips to yours. His hips came in contact with yours, and you could feel him, and all you wanted was to drop to your knees for him.

"I want you, Michael.. please." He let out a groan, resting his head on your shoulder for a second before he looked at you again. "You have me, you always had, from the moment I saw you." He gave you one last kiss. "Let me take you home so I can show you what you do to me. What those girls out there could never make me feel. Fuck them and don't ever listen to them. Because you are the most caring, beautiful, and funniest person I know." At this point, you were crying happy tears.

"Hey, hey.. don't cry." He wiped your tears with his thumb. "They are happy tears... I'm just so.. happy right now. Please take me home, Rizzy. I want you all night and all future nights to come" " Let's go then, beautiful girl, I'll take care of you."

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️