Going To A Haunted House with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)

Angel had his arms wrapped around your waist from behind while you and him were waiting to go into the haunted house

Angel had his arms wrapped around your waist from behind while you and him were waiting to go into the haunted house. He would never admit it but he was scared as hell to go inside. Making up excuses as for why he was clinging to you for dear life. Telling you that he just wanted to protect you but you knew better.

"I'm just trying to protect you mami.. you know from the scary monsters inside".

"Mhm sure you are Angel".

It was your turn to go and you dragged him by the hand inside. You had been to a lot of haunted house in your life so you weren't that scared and you actually found it very fun. Angel on the other hand was terrified. You would have thought with all the stuff he sees on the daily that he would be able to handle this.. oh no.

When something scary popped up in front of you Angel jumped up, wrapping his arm around your shoulder to keep you to him.

"Are you alright?" you asked while looking at his face. You tried to keep your face straight and not burst out laughing when you saw in his eyes how scared he was.

"Yeah... totally fine".

It was the last drop for him when someone started to chase you two with a chainsaw.

"Oh shit your on your own baby".

Sprinting out as fast as he could out of there. Wow so much for your bad biker. You were laughing hysterically when you came out and saw that he was clutching his chest.

"Wow so much for my knight in shining armour. What happened with protecting me Angel?" you said teasingly while shaking your head at him.

"Shit I'm so sorry baby. That was just to fucking scary.. I swear if it was real I would have protected you in a heartbeat I promise".

"I know you would baby". You gave him a comforting hug and a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Now come one. Let's go and get some ice cream for my badass biker".

Vote? Comment? Share?