Bartender (Coco Cruz)

Request: Hi could you write an imagine where coco fells in love with a bartender. He keeps it a secret from letty because he is afraid that she thinks that he would not like her enough. And when the bartender finds out she encourages him to tell letty. I hope it makes a bit of sense. Love your writing by the way
—————————
Coco had meet you at a bar a few weeks ago. He had come in alone. Wanting to get away from his brothers for a while. You were working the bar that night. The place not so full so you had a chance to talk to him.

He was sweet and funny. Making you laugh like no one ever had. You left him your number and told him to text you which he gladly did.

Both of you were texting each other everyday. He would most night come to your work just to hang out with you at the bar and getting to know you.
—————————
"So where did you meet her?" Coco and Angel were sitting outside on the picnic tables, sharing some beers.

"I meet her at That Place" he said, keeping himself busy on the phone. "What place.. I don't know what you are talking about". "That Place.. it's a bar dumbass" he responded to Angel giving him a look. "Hey sorry I didn't know". "Pendejo" Coco muttered under his breath while he continued to text with you.

"So when are we meeting her? Or is she even real?" Angel asked mockingly, giving him a playful push at the shoulder. "I'm going there tonight so then I guess if you are interested in meeting her".

Coco couldn't wait to see you again. Sure texting was fine but he missed seeing your beautiful face and the way you giggled at his stupid jokes made his heart grow 10 times bigger.

"Have you told Letty yet?" Angel asked curious. "Not yet.. with everything that is going on and shit. Also she's very different to the women she has been used to growing up.. I don't want her to not like her".
—————————
You were lucky that the bar wasn't so full tonight so you could have a chance to talk to Coco when he came. You had fallen completely in love with him the first time you talked together. The feeling only growing stronger with all the texting and him coming to visit you at the bar almost every night.

He had promised you that tonight after your shift that he would take you out on ride and then back to his place to meet his daughter that you had heard so much about.

You saw him walk in. His eyes immediately scanning the bar to look for you. When he caught your stare he walked over.

"Hey mami how have you been?" he said reaching over the bar to give you a quick hug. "I'm alright Johnny. I've just been excited to see you again".

"Me too" he said nervously, rubbing the back of his head. "Where is Angel? You said that he would come over so that I could finally meet one of your brothers". "Oh yeah sorry mami he couldn't tonight.. he had some shit to take care of".

"Alright then.. but so after my shift we are going to your place right? So I can finally meet your daughter.

Coco had been nervous for a long time for you to meet Leticia. Not because he didn't want you to meet her. He was just nervous she wouldn't like you.

"Ah.. I don't know if that's such a good idea.. I'm just nervous she won't like you or some shit like that". That stung your heart a little. Did he think you weren't likeable or maybe he didn't want you to meet his daughter.

"Am I really not that likeable or you just don't want me to meet her" you said a little harshly. "No it's not that it's just.. I really like you.. and I just don't want to fuck this up". Taking his hands in yours you looked into his eyes. "Well she is going to find out about us eventually.. let's just go for it.. I'll try my best to likeable". Coco let out a nervous laugh, slapping himself mentally for being so stupid.

"Of course she will like you.. I'm just being a complete idiot right now.. I'll call her now.. I want her to meet you now". "Now.. we can wait until I'm done working if you want". "No I want to do it now.. I want the whole world to know that I'm in love with you". Giving you a kiss on the cheek he picked up his phone to call her so that she could meet the love of his life.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️