Buying you tampons and/or pads

Angel:- You texted him before he came home asking if he could buy you some tampons

Angel:
- You texted him before he came home asking if he could buy you some tampons.
- 📱Angel I need you to buy me some tampons! And also some snacks! A bitch is craving so fucking bad! Love you😘❤️
- 📱Sure baby❤️ anything for my girl😈
- 📱What size should I get? Do I need to measure my dick? I need to buy XXL for you🍆
- 📱That's not how it works Angel and if that were the case then you would need to buy some XXS ones😒

Ez:
- Ez had no shame at all in buying for you.
- He would ask the guys to stop the car at a shop on their way to the clubhouse to buy you whatever you requested.
- "I'll be right back. I just need to buy some pads and tampons."
- "TAMPONS?!" Angel, Coco, and Gilly said in unison.

Coco:
- He would be so sneaky about it. He loved you, but he felt kind of embarrassed buying them.
- He would ask the guys to take a quick detour into one of the shops.
- Being a little bit extra, he took off his kutte and put on a hat and sunglasses.
- "What did you get?" Ez asked as he came back out.
- "Nothin."
- Angel managed to snatch the bag from him and examined the box of feminine products.
- Angel and Gilly playfully teased him about it, like the children they were, while Ez just shook his head at them.
- 📱The guys are mean to me🙂
- 📱I will murder them next time I see them🔪

Riz:
- "A box of tampons for the beautiful lady," Riz said rather loudly as he smacked the box down on the table you were sat at in the clubhouse.
- The place was a little crowded, and everyone turned to look in your direction.
- Yes, periods were completely normal and nothing to be ashamed about, but you just wanted the ground to swallow you up.
- "What? It's completely normal to have your period," he screamed after you as you quickly hurried to the bathroom.

Bishop:
- Bishop had no shame in his bone in buying you whatever you needed. He was a grown man, after all.
- Getting ready to pay for the things you needed, the woman at the cashier looked him up and down.
- A rough and badass looking biker buying pads and tampons raised a lot of curious eyes.
- "It's for my wife. It's that time of the month," he casually said.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️