The She Is! (Riz Ariza)

Request: Riz being too clingy when he's drunk

Warnings: none

Another night, another Mayan party. You couldn't wait to spend some time with your boyfriend Riz, even if it was at a crowded party. You got there a little after it had started due to work. When you got there the party was in full swing already. Crowds of people, music, alcohol, men with girls clinging to them. You immediately went to the bar to get a drink for yourself before going on your quest to find your man. Ez was working the bar tonight, moving fast as the demand of alcohol was heavy. He saw you coming and immediately get you a beer. "Thank you Ez". You took a swing of the beer, looking around the crowded room. "Why so many people tonight?" you asked over the music. "A lot of other Mayans from different charters are also here tonight". That explains it. There were a lot of men here tonight you had never seen before. "Have you seen Riz somewhere?" He pointed you in the direction where your boyfriend was, sitting on a couch with a beer in his hand, talking with the other guys. "Thanks, I'll see you around Ez".

You saw his eyes widen in adoration when he saw you walk towards him. "There she is!" he shouted a little to loudly while pointing at you. Oh god he could be a little to much when he was drunk, you didn't mind that much, you just didn't like it that half of the room turned to look when Riz shouted out. "Come here baby, sit on my lap". Shaking you head at him you sat down on his lap, he put his beer down on the table so that both of his arms could go around your waist, and his lips leaving sweet, sloppy kisses on your cheek. The other guys looked at both of you lovingly. So happy that Riz had found someone that loved him and seeing him so happy. "I'm so glad you are finally here babe, I missed you". You blushed at his words. Riz always got so clingy when he was a bit drunk. Always whispered either naughty or sweet things in your ear the whole night. One of his hands always needed to hold a part of you. You wrapped your hands around his neck and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. "I love you Michael".

You started talking to the other guys. Riz was still holding you tight to him. His hands occasionally moving down to your clothed thighs to rub on them and give them a loving squeeze now and then. His lips would give you kisses on your cheek, neck and shoulder. His mind only paying attention to the gorgeous girl on his lap. At some point in the evening you got up to go to the bathroom. He almost wouldn't let you go. "No stay here, don't leave me". "Babe I'm not going to leave you. I just really need to go to the bathroom.. I'll be back in 5 minutes". "Hurry then!" he said giving you puppy dog eyes. You gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll be right back. You won't even know that I'm gone".

Finishing up in the bathroom, when you walked out Riz was right in front of you. "Oh Jesus Michael.. you scared me". "What took you so long? I missed you". You let out a chuckle at his words. "I was only gone for like 3 minutes". "Yeah.. 3 minutes to long". He wrapped his hands around your waist and nuzzled his face in the crock of your neck, inhaling your sweet sent. Your hands wrapping around his neck to hold him close to you. "Do you want to leave of should we stay a bit more?" you asked. "Kiss me and then we can go. I just want to cuddle with you in bed" he mumbled into your skin. Grabbing his face between your hands, you pulled him down to your lips to give him a passionate kiss. "Let's go home then Rizzy".

Vote? Comment? Share?