Decorating Your House with Coco (October/Halloween Fest)

Halloween was one of your favourite holidays of the year

Halloween was one of your favourite holidays of the year. You loved horror and gore so this was the perfect holiday for you.

Each year you decorated your house and each year it got crazier and crazier. So this year you decided to take it all out since you were to host the biggest Halloween party you ever had.

Coco had been on a run for a week and didn't know how much Halloween decorating you had bought until he got home and saw it all.

"Jesus mami.. how much shit did you buy?"

"What it's not that much stuff" you tried to say innocently, but you knew he was right since your entire living room was filled with boxes of Halloween decorations. But you would never admit that.

"And who is going to help you get all this shit up?"

"You silly".

He let out a annoyed groan at that. "Fine, but only because I love you".

—————————

Despite it being hard work you had both been happy to spend time together and having a lot of laughs while decorating.

"Omg look how ugly this decoration is Coco".

"It looks just like Angel".

Both of you dying of laughter on the floor.

—————————

"Are you really going to put this outside? The kids are going to have a fucking heart attack".

"That's the whole point Johnny. It's will be hilarious".

"You really are a little devil you know that".

"Only for you papi".

—————————

It had taken you 2 days to decorate the whole house but it was completely worth it. The house looked amazing from the outside to the inside. You were certainly that people would love it and that the kids would be terrified.

"Thank you so much Johnny for helping me decorate. I love you so much" you said while giving him a much deserved kiss.

"Anything for you".

Vote? Comment? Share?