Intruder (Bishop Losa)

Request: Could I request something with Bishop pretty please? I'm a sucker for angst with a happy ending. So maybe Reader and Bishop got into an argument before he went off to handle club business and that night while he's still gone he gets a call from Frankie that there's been a shooting at his home and the MC all rush there to find out someone broke in and Readee shot them. And Reader and Bishop make up. Sorry I know it's long 💖
And
Request: Can I request angry sex with Bishop? It doesn't matter if they had a fight or he's upset about club business, I just need a fic of him being rough & dominant with the reader please🥺

Warnings: mention of death, NSFW, 18+ ONLY, daddy kink, unprotected vaginal sex, mentions of bodily fluids

You were currently pacing back and forth in the living room and Bishop was sitting on the couch while you both had a heated argument about what you had heard at the club party last night.

"Are you seriously believe what those sluts at the party said about you? About us?"

You had overheard some girls at the party talking about how Bishop deserve a woman who could please him and that you were just some silly little girl that didn't know what he needed.

You had always been confident in yours and Bishops relationship. He loved you with all his heart and you knew that. Showing you every day how much you mean to him.

But recently you had just been so insecure. About yourself and your relationship. This wasn't the first time you had heard people comment about your relationship. The rest of the guys had always been supportive of you both and they loved you like family.

It was people outside the club that doubted you. Always reminding you of the age difference and almost never taking you seriously when you were speaking.

"Well they sounded pretty convincing Bishop.. and maybe they are right.."

"Are you fucking serious!"

He got up angry at the way you were acting and to be fair he had the right to be. But you just couldn't help it. You had always been insecure that Bishop would find someone better than you. Someone his age since you were so many years younger than him. That was one of your biggest insecurities. Him realising that you were just a child that didn't know anything. Your biggest fears became a reality when he uttered these words.

"You are suck a fucking child sometimes.. grow the fuck up".

You took a step back at the poison in his voice. How he said those words stung you in the chest. Tears started falling from your eyes. You tried to make yourself as small as possible by wrapping your arms around yourself and look down at the floor.

"I need to leave".

With that he walked out the front door and left you to be all alone.

You broke down on the floor sobbing loudly when you realised what had just happened. How could you be so stupid. You had just ruined your perfect relationship and for what. Some fucking girls talking shit that you knew wasn't true..Bishop was right. You were a fucking child.

You had somehow managed to get yourself to bed. Crying even more. Falling asleep because you were so exhausted of all the crying.

You were woken up by a glass breaking. Quickly sitting up and listening closely to what was happening. After a few seconds you realised that someone had broken into your house. Pulling the gun out from Bishops drawer, you tried as silent as possible to walk to the living room where the noises were coming from.

Bishop had taught you how to shoot a gun in case you ever needed to use it when he wasn't around. At first you didn't want to because you didn't like guns but right now you were grateful that he pushed you into doing it.