Surprise Kiss (Bishop Losa)

Request: Okay, so could I request reader is in her early 20s and friends with the MC, and she had a crush on Bishop, but she's shy and never acted on it. Until one night at an MC party, she gets drunk, and Angel dares her to go tell Bishop how she feels. Maybe she's too nervous to get the words out so she just kisses Bishop? xx Please and thank you 😘

Warnings: mention of being drunk(?)
—————————
You've had a crush on Bishop ever since you got to know the whole crew because of Angel. Since day one, you had wanted to spend the rest of your life with him. But you never got the courage to ask him. Thinking that he would not be interested in someone so young. Since Angel was your best friend, he knew the feelings you had for Bishop, and he also knew that Bishop had feelings for you, but he also didn't dare to ask you. Thinking you would be thrown off by the vast age difference. Both of you would always flirt with each other, but it never leads to anything more.
—————————
You had attended yet another Mayans party. Getting a little more drunk than you intended to. You were currently standing by the bar, drinking with Angel, as you keep an eye on Bishop. Watching as he talked to some of the other guys. Some girl was trying to get his attention. Putting her hands all over him and whispering in his ear. He didn't pay much attention to her and eventually asked the poor girl to leave him alone. Even though he asked the girl to go, you still felt jealousy creep into you. You were the one that wanted to run your hands all over him, whispering into his ear all the things you wanted to... "Hello, earth to Y/N!" Your thoughts were interrupted by Angel waving his hand in your face.

"What? What?!" He followed your eyes to your target, a smirk on his face when he saw who you were watching. "Just go and ask him already." "You know I can't do that, Angel." "Why not? Is it because your a.. chicken?" He proceeded to make chicken noises, trying to provoke you. "Shut up! You know the reason why Angel." "Chicken," he said under his breath, thinking you wouldn't hear him.

That was the last straw. You were going to ask Bishop. It was now or never. Better to just get it over with. The alcohol in your system helping you to make that decision.

Slowly walking over to where he was sat, watching your steps, so you didn't trip over, you were determined to do this. "Bishop!" you said rather loudly. "Y/N." He smiled at you. Oh, fuck, you didn't think this through. "Umm... Can I talk to you for a second... Over there?" You pointed to a less crowded spot in the clubhouse, wanting to have a little privacy. He nodded his head and followed you.

"So I.. uh... I just.." You were lost for words and didn't know what to do at this moment. Bishop was standing inches away from you. Looking into his eyes, you could see hope in them. Fuck it.

Closing the gap between you two, you gave him a lingering kiss on the lips. After a few seconds, you pull away, a look of horror on your face. Oh no, why did you do that? "I'm... I'm so sorry, Bishop. I don't know what I was.." He grabbed your face in his hands and pulled you against him again, kissing you lovingly, his hands moving down to hold your waist lightly.

"I've been waiting forever for this Y/N." "Really?" "Since the first time I laid my eyes on you." Letting out a deep breath, you were so relieved that he felt the same way. " Let's be together then, Bishop." "I would like nothing more, sweetheart."

The rest of the night was spent with you on his lap, making out to try and make up for the time you could have spent together. All the guys were happy that you were finally together, but they were annoyed by you two smacking your lips against each other every second. "We are so glad you are together, but.. can you both please go and do that somewhere else? It's really.." "SHUT UP!" you and Bishop both said in unison, returning to each other's lips.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️