Deep (Riz Ariza)

‼️Based on a smut gif from Tumblr‼️
(Can be found on my Tumblr blog)

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing and dirty words, unprotected vaginal sex, mentions of bodily fluids

"Fuck.. Michael just put it in already".

"Beg for it baby and then I'll let you get what you want so badly".

He was teasing you by rubbing the head of his dick between your folds. Your wet juices coating his length.

"Please just fuck me. I'm so fucking horny for you Michael. Just please let me feel your heavenly cock inside of me".

Gripping your thighs harder and pulling your legs apart and closer to your chest so that he had a completely view of you he lewdly spit on your pussy. Watching as it dripped down your folds.

"Please fuck me".

Without warning he slammed his whole cock inside of you and started to thrust deeply.

Your eyes rolled at the back of your head at the way he was fucking you.. so fucking deep and so delicious.

"Fuck.. fuck you feel so good inside of me. Please.. please keep fucking me like that baby. Don't fucking stop".

"I'm not going to stop".

His grip of your legs became tighter as he fucked you so good, not even caring about someone hearing your outside where the party was at.

"You feel so fucking good love. So tight and wet baby only for me".

"Yes.. yes only for you."

His eyes completely hypnotised by the way your breasts were bouncing and the sight of his cock disappearing inside of you.

You let out all the wonderful noises that Riz loved so much. Not giving a single fuck if someone outside could hear the sounds of your whimpering mess and the sounds of you fucking hard.

"Come for me baby girl. Make a mess on my dick".

Throwing your head back in pleasure as you came hard. Your pussy pulsing around his cock making him spill his delicious seed in your warmth. The rhythm of his hips becoming uneven as he fucked you both through the orgasms.

"Yeah you love having my cum inside of you baby girl".

"Yes.. so fucking much.. so delicious".

Once you both came down from the clouds he gave you a sweet kiss on the lips, his cock still buried deep inside of you.

"I think that maybe all those people outside just heard us fuck Michael".

"I don't care and I'll gladly let them hear again if that means I get to fuck you even more".

Vote? Comment? Share?