I Told You They Would Love You (Ez Reyes)

Request: Heyyy 😊 could I request an EZ x reader where you're being introduced to the club for the first time? And EZ is super complimentary to the men about you and just totally thinks the world of you? Thanks 😊❤

Warnings: none
—————————
"What if they don't like me..". You and Ez were currently walking hand in hand up to the clubhouse. This would be the first time that you were meeting the rest of the crew.

"Don't worry.. they are going to love you". He turned to you, cupping your face and looking into your eyes. "Hey.. trust me.. they already think the world of you. They haven't shut up about how excited they are to finally meet you". Giving you a quick peck on the lips, he took his hand in yours again. "Are you ready?" You gave him a quick nod and a sweet smile.

Ez opened the door and stepped inside first. The guys immediately turned to look who it was. When they saw Ez holding hands with you they got up and walked towards you both so that they could greet you.

Taza was the first one to speak. "Welcome! It's nice to finally meet you. We were starting to think Ez was lying to us about having a girlfriend". He gave you a kiss on the back of your hand. One by one the guys introduced themselves to you.

"This guy haven't shut up about you since you got together.. I mean seriously.. you have him wrapped around your finger" Gilly said. Ez looked down to the floor, a smile on his face, a little embarrassed that the boys were calling him out.

"I mean I can't blame him.. when you are this beautiful and kind.. I would have done the same thing" Angel said. This time it was you who looked down, feeling your face heat up.

"Yeah and so.. I love her so much and last time I checked none of you assholes have an amazing, beautiful and kind girlfriend" he said to them teasingly while he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Alright you got us there" Angel responded.

The rest of the evening was spent just chatting and drinking beers. You were seated on Ez's lap the whole time, his hands never leaving their place around your waist.

"See I told you they would love you" he whispered in your ear. "I love you Ezekiel". "I love you too".

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️