Going To A Pumpkin Patch with Ez (October/Halloween Fest)

One of your favorite things to do in the October month was going to a pumpkin patch and have a fun day with the people that you love

One of your favorite things to do in the October month was going to a pumpkin patch and have a fun day with the people that you love. This year you dragged your boyfriend Ez with you, as well as the other Mayans. It looked like everyone was excited to be going, finally having a few hours to do something fun and normal for once. There were a few other people there also. Children running around while their parents were chasing after them. A few small stands that were selling some items and a little area with some cute farm animals that people could pet. You draged Ez towards the filed with all the pumpkins, wanting to have a little alone time with him and just have a stroll. "Make sure to wrap it before you tap it lil bro" Angel shouted after you both making some of the parents there turn their head in disgust at you both. Ez turn around to give a laughing Angel the middle finger.

You walked hand in hand around the field, picking out a few pumpkins that you were planning to decorate your house with and make a few pies for the boys. "Oh what about that one babe? It's a big one!". He grabbed your ass, a smirk on his face. "Just as thick and beautiful as you mami" he whispered in your ear. Your wrapped you hands around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. You both kind of forgot that there were children present, getting lost in each other's warmth. Angel was the one that interrupted you two. "Ey! You both know that there are children present" he shouted while walking towards you both. Ez let out a groan, his hand still on your ass. "And the children is you I suppose" he mocked at Angel. "Haha very funny mano" Angel responded while he wrapped his arms around you and Ez. "Now come one, the rest of the boys are hungry! Let's go and eat". You and Ez both let out and annoyed groan. Well so much for some alone time together.

After you all had a good meal with a lot of laughter involved, the rest of the day was spent having fun with each other and just messing around. You and Coco spent a lot of time cuddling with the cute farm animals. "Babe look how cute this little goat is! Can we please get one?" you pleaded with those big round puppy eyes. "Why when we already have an annoying, stinky goat at home" he responded looking at Angel. Angel smaked him at the back of his head. "Ouch! What I was just telling the truth". Him and Angel went at it, play fighting with one another while you continued cuddling with the cute goat. "I think I'm going to name you Edgar".

Vote? Comment? Share?