I'm Her Boyfriend (Ez Reyes)

Request: So excited that you're taking requests! Huge fan of your blog! Can I get a head cannon for a jealous EZ, perhaps the his gf is talking to someone else at a party and they seem to be having a good conversation, and the guy she's talking to gets a bit too close and EZ can tell from the look on his face he's has more than friendly motives. He seems so nonpossessive as an individual, and he would obvi trust her, but I feel like if Angel or Coco were to be like "you just gonna let him push up on your girl" he would feel the need to intervene and assert his dominance, especially as a Mayan. Idk, it's so weird because seeing EZ as who he is as his own person, vs seeing EZ as who he has to be as a Mayan(requiring a certain level of respect for his title) is an interesting dynamic.

Warnings: none

"Ez! Are you just going to let him push up on your girl like that". Angel came to stand beside his brother. Ez was currently watching you from across the room. You were seated at the bar, waiting for a drink for yourself and your boyfriend, when another Mayan from another charter started talking to you. He started to get jealous when he saw that it looked like you were both having a nice conversation. His jaw clenching in anger but he trusted you.. it was the man that he didn't trust. But he didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone so he let you be but he still kept an eye on you both.

"She's just talking to him and being nice.. besides I trust her.. it's him I don't trust" he answered to his brother. "Alright.. I just don't want people to think they can just flirt with your girl whenever". "She's a big girl.. she can take care of herself when she needs to Angel". Angel took a sip of his beer. "Alright little brother.. whatever you say".

When Ez turned his attention back to you he saw that the mans hand was on your thigh and that you looked uncomfortable. The man had a smirk on his face. His motives clearly not friendly. Ez could feel his blood boiling over when you pushed the mans hand away but he just put it back on your thigh.

He stormed over to the both of you. Putting his hand on your shoulder. You jumped up, but when you saw that it was just your boyfriend you relaxed. "I don't think the lady likes that you keep putting your hands on her like that" Ez said, anger in his voice, giving the creep death eyes. The man laughed. "And you are?" "I'm her boyfriend.. so I suggest that you leave now". "Or.. I can show the beautiful lady what a real man is".

That was Ez's last straw. He turned your face to his, wrapping his hand possessively around your throat and giving you a hard kiss. Your mouths moving against each other for a few seconds before he let you go and turned his attention back to the man. "I said you need to leave.. NOW!"

The guy turned around quick, in a hurry to get away from your angry boyfriend.

"Oh thank god that you came over Ez.. if not I would have knocked the guy to the ground". He let out a laugh. "I know you would.. no one touches my girl". You wrapped your hands around his neck. "No one but you daddy" you whispered in his ear. Ez let out a groan at your words. "You are so hot when you get jealous and angry.. so what do you say we find a room to ourselves so I can show you how wet you made me baby". "Oh god yes.. let's go" he said, taking your hand in his and pulling you with him to find a empty room.

Vote? Comment? Share?