Dessert (Ez Reyes)

Request: Whoo! Hey babes! Got two ez ideas for you: 1 fluffy and 1 sexy 😜 here is the sexy one! Well, sexy if you want it hahaha Reader; *wakes ez up from their sleep* "Hey do you wanna get something to eat. Ez: If that something isn't you then I'm going back to sleep"

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, vaginal play

Ez was taking a nap on the couch, the long day at the clubhouse had really got him tired. He was sleeping on his stomach, arms under his head and light snoring escaping his mouth. You knew he hadn't eaten all day so you decided to wake him up so that you could order Take-Away so that he could get some food in his system.

Sitting down on the floor next to him, you slowly started to caress the back of his neck. "Ezekiel.. wake up". His tired eyes meet yours. "Hey! Do you want to get something to eat? You haven't eaten all day". He let out a sigh, feeling his stomach start to rumble at the thought of eating, but not food. "If that something isn't you then I'm going back to sleep". "Haha..very funny Ez.. come on you need to eat something". He sat himself up. "Alright go and grab the Take-Away menu then".

"Alright I have it here.. what do you want to eat then?" You handed him the menu, holding your phone, getting ready order as soon as he decided what he wanted. He opened up the menu but his eyes were locked onto yours. "As I said baby.. I want to eat you". You let out a chuckle. "Babe I'm not food". "I beg to differ.. you always taste amazing". Shaking you head at his words and biting you bottom lip. "Come here baby girl".

You stand right in front of him, he looked up at you. "Take your shirt off". "Ez...". "Take it off.. sit on my lap.. and then you can order the food". Doing as he told you and removing your shirt, your nipples instantly hardened at the slight cold in the room. "Mmm.. no bra baby.. you will be the death of me.. now come here". He pulled you by the arm to sit on his lap. Letting out a gasp as your hardened nipples came in contact with his clothed chest. "Order me a nr. 7".

You dialed the number, putting the phone to your ear. Ez began to kiss you on the neck. You let out a loud moan as he began to suck on your sweet spot. "You need to be quiet baby.. I don't want them to hear". The people on the other end picked up and you tried to order without sounding to suspicious.. that did not work. "H-hi.. can I please get a n-nr. 11 and a nr *gasp*".

Ez had taken you nipple into his mouth and started sucking, making you completely lose it. Ez could hear them over the phone. "Ma'am are you alright? Can you repeat the last thing please". Ez release your nipple to bring his finger to his lips, telling you to be quiet. You nodded your head at him. He went back to your other nipple and started to suck. "Y-y-yes I'm alright.. I said could I get a nr. 11 a-and a nr. 7 p-please". Throwing your head back and biting your bottom lip as your pussy started to tingle with every suck of your nipple and his hand that was now teasing your clit through your shorts and panties.

"Can you tell me your address please". You told them your address and then quickly hung up, tossing the phone to the side. "Ah fuck Ezekiel.. fuck.. yes" you said and wrapped your arms around him. He flipped you so that you were laying on the couch, with him hovering over you. "Take your shorts and panties off". Quickly getting rid of them you spread your legs so that he could see how wet your were for him. "What about you? Are you taking of your clothes?" "Baby I'm the one that's going to eat you, not the other way around".

Getting himself comfortable between your legs he spread your lips with his thumbs, revealing your clit, giving it a light kiss. "Fuck Ez please". "Mmm.. so beautiful baby.. you know I've always liked eating my dessert before dinner". He licked a broad stripe form your tight hole to your little jewel. "Please.. Ez.. I want more". You grabbed his head, desperate to feel him eat you out. "Shhh.. just relax baby.. while I eat my favourite dessert..".

Vote? Comment? Share?