Jump On This Dick with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)

Warning: a bit smutty

It was the weekly movie night for you and Angel and since it was October you were only going to watch scary movies this month. You got everything ready. Snacks and drinks on the table, blankets upon blankets to snuggle together in and the movie that Angel had picked out, The Nun. You had been dreading to watch the movie ever since it came out. Angel knew this, and you knew he picked it out just to mess with you. "Angel do you really want to watch this movie or are we only watching it so that you can make fun of me?" "What are you talking about babe? Of course I want to watch this movie" he said trying to hide a smirk. You looked at him suspiciously. "Alright then put it on". Putting the movie on he wrapped his arm around your shoulder while you snuggled into his side, your arms wrapped around him for comfort which you were clearly going to need.

You were halfway through the movie and you had lost count of how many times you had got scared. The more scared you got, the more you wrapped yourself tighter to Angel. He would only smirk down at you, laughing a little to himself how scared and cute you were. "You think this is funny Angel? This is scary as fuck! How are you not scared?" "It's a movie mi amor, it's not real". "Yeah I know but it's still scary as hell". You snuggled your face closer to his chest, the feeling of him making you feel safe and warm. You jumped up a bit when a very scary part came on the screen. "You want to jump on this dick for comfort baby" he whispered to you while his hand grabbed a handful of your ass. You smacked him on the chest, giggling "don't be a perv Angel". "Hey! Whatever to make you feel a bit of comfort". Wanting to mess with him a little since he wanted to mess with you by putting in this movie, you wrapped your hands around his neck, your lips to his ear, whispering "I'll gladly jump up on that dick when the movie is over papi" leaving a kiss behind his ear. Angel couldn't be more eager to finish the movie so that he could comfort you in the way he knows best.

Vote? Comment? Share?