What you guys are doing at 3 AM

Angel:- Nerf gunfight! Because why not have some fun when you can't sleep!-  Carefully walking around the house as not to make a sound

Angel:
- Nerf gunfight! Because why not have some fun when you can't sleep!
-  Carefully walking around the house as not to make a sound.
- You were on the hunt for Angel, getting ready to MURDER him once you had him in your sight.
-  But he got to you first, shooting you right in the chest.
- You fell dramatically to the floor as you let out exaggerated sounds like you were dying.
- "So dramatic," he offered his hand to you, helping you up.
- "Ready for me to kick your ass again?"
- "Oh, it's on, Reyes!"

Ez:
- Driving around on his bike.
- You had no place in mind where you were going.
- You just drove as far as the bike would take you both. Your hands wrapped around his muscular torso while one of his hands held your thigh.
- Stopping at the side of the road to take a break, sitting at a picnic table as you looked up at the stars.
- "It's so beautiful."
- "Yeah, it is," he said, never taking his eyes off you.

Coco:
- Watching scary movies.
- Why? Because it's nothing spookier than watching something scary when ghosts and demons are the most active at night.
- He will hold you tight to him as you got spooked at the terrifying parts.
- You coming out of the bathroom after getting ready for bed, and he scared you so fucking bad that the scream you let out shook the entire house.
- "JOHNNY COCO CRUZ, YOU ARE A FUCKING DEAD MAN WALKING."

Riz:
- Falling asleep in the clubhouse.
- You and Riz both love a party and will stay behind way after the party has ended.
- Having your own fun just the two of you, dancing and drinking together.
- You will end up sleeping on one of the sofas the entire night.
- The first one of the boys to arrive in the morning will send you both home.

Bishop:
- Sleeping of course!
- You and Bishop both needed a good night's sleep so you could deal with the club.
- It was like running a kindergarten.
- Bishop keeping his kids in line while you were the one that brings food for them.
- "Y/N don't forget my nuggets this time!" Angel said as you were on your way out to get food for them.
- "I won't!"
- "Such a man child," you said under your breath as you walked out.
- Yeah it was about to be a long day so sleep is essential.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️