Funfair Date (Coco Cruz)

Request: hei lovie!! now that your requests are open i would like to resquest you something. if it's okay for you, how about and imagine coco and reader first date. something fluffy. with awkward and nervous coco. thank you very very much♥️♥️!!

Warnings: none

Coco was so nervous for your first real date together. He had been into you for a while but never got the courage to ask you out thinking that you would say no. After a while he just said fuck it and went for it. You of course said yes as you had also been into him.

He took you to the local funfair as your first date, wanting to do something fun together. When you got there he asked you nervously if he could hold your hand. "Is it alright if I hold your hand?" Grabbing his hand and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Of course Coco". He gave you a sweet smile at your words and actions.

Pulling you towards one of the games where you could win stuffed animals, he insisted on trying to win a cute, cuddly animal for you. When he won he gave you the small teddy bear. "Here.. just as cute as you" he whispered. "Thank you Coco I love it" you said, hugging the bear close to you. He gave you a quick and awkward kiss on your cheek. Intertwining your hand in his, you pulled him towards the food stands.

Sharing a big chilly cheese fries together while talking about random things. "Oh you have something there". Swiping his thumb underneath your bottom lip to get the little bit of sauce that was there. Grabbing his hand before he could pull away and sucking his thumb clean of the sauce. He let out a nervous laugh at the little stunt you pulled off. "Oh damn".

The night ended with a ride on the Ferris wheel. Sitting tightly together with his arm wrapped around your shoulder while your head was resting on him. He grabbed your chin so that you were looking into his eyes. "Can I kiss you now?" Crashing your lips into him, wanting desperately to taste him. His hands came to rest of your waist. "Coco you can kiss me whenever you want to" you said breathlessly. One of his hands came to rest on the side of your face. "I can get used to that".

Vote? Comment? Share?