Sleepless Nights (Coco Cruz)

Request: Could I request a fluffy Coco imagine where he walks into the kitchen, late at night, and the reader's dancing with ear buds in and he ends up grabbing her hips and they end up dancing together and it's super sweet? ❤

Warnings: none
—————————
It didn't always happen that there were nights that you couldn't fall asleep, but when they happened, it was the worst. Tonight was one of those nights. Laying in bed, tangled up with Coco, as your mind was racing with thoughts. Making it so that you couldn't go to sleep. Coco was sound asleep against you. His beautiful face was completely relaxed as he snored lightly. You decide to get up as you wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon.

Untangling yourself from Coco's tight grip, you slowly padded downstairs to the kitchen but not before taking your phone and AirPods with you. It had become a ritual for you to make yourself some hot chocolate and listen to some music when you couldn't sleep.

Taking the AirPods in, you put on the relaxing playlist that you had created for nights like these. Hoping that the soft music and something hot to drink would make your mind ease down.

You were swaying softly, in nothing but a pair of panties and one of Coco's shirts, to the music while you waited for the kettle to heat up. Suddenly you felt a pair of hands place themselves on your hips that made you jump a little. You relaxed a second later when you saw his tattooed arms wrap around your waist, his front pressed to your back, and his face nestled in the crook of your neck.

"What are you doing up so late, mami?" Taking one of the earbuds out so that you could hear him. "Couldn't sleep." "All good?" "Yeah.. Just thinking about stuff". He turned you around to look at him. "Something wrong?" "No.. No, don't worry. It just happens some nights that I can't sleep." He nodded his head at that.

He took the other AidPod in his ear so that he could listen to the music as well. Taking you in his arms, he spun you around and then pulled you close to him so that you could both sway together. Your head on his chest while his laid on top of your head.

Not a single word was uttered between you for a while. Both of you just slow dancing together to the soft music. You were the first one to break the silence. "Thank you, Johnny. This is really what I needed." He gave you a sweet kiss. "Let's go to bed, mami." "I'm not tired yet." He smirked at that. "I'll tire you out baby, don't worry." You slapped his chest lightly at that but still giggled at what he said. I mean he is not wrong. He let out that beautiful laugh that you loved so much.

"Let's go. We can bring the drinks in bed and put on a movie until you get sleepy." "That sounds perfect."

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️