Yes Sir (Angel Reyes)

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, dirty talk, daddy kink, sir kink and more
—————————
"I'm sorry, what did I do, Angel?"

Angel had dragged you home from the clubhouse as soon as you had arrived. He was furious at you for wearing that skirt and top he loved so much.

"Are you serious.. walking into the party dressed like that for everyone to see what is mine.. that short little skirt of yours where you could basically see your panties?" He took a step closer to you.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Angel... I-I didn't mean to upset you... I just know how much you love this outfit, daddy."

"You won't be calling me daddy tonight, baby girl.. tonight, you will call me Sir. You understand that little girl?"

You nodded your head. Not wanting to piss him off more than he already was.

"Now bend over."

"Si-sir?"

"Don't try and play innocent here.. turn around and bend over... NOW."

You did as he demanded, bending over so that he had a fantastic view of your clothed core. Your pussy started to tingle at the thought of what he was going to do to you tonight.

He got behind you and started teasing you over your panties with his fingers. You let out a small little whimper at the sensation.

"Ah, fuck, that feels so good."

"Yeah, you like when Sir plays with your pretty little clit don't you, baby?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Fuck.. such a good girl."

"You're making my panties all wet, Sir."

"Good baby. I want your panties to cling to your little pussy. All sticky and wet for me."

You could feel your orgasm approaching at the sinful words and actions, and all you wanted was for him to fill you up with his wonderful cock.

"Please, S-Sir... I just want you to fuck m-me already."

"You want me to fill this wet little pussy don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

He leaned his head down to whisper in your ear while applying more pressure on your nub.

"I don't think so, baby girl... I'm not really in the most generous mood tonight..."

Oh fuck.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️