Halloween Party with Bishop (October/Halloween Fest)

The photo is not supposed to show how the reader looks like! It's only to show what the costume is!

Warning: a bit smutty

It was the yearly Halloween party at the clubhouse and everyone was going to be in costumes. You had begged Bishop a month before the party that you and him should do a couples costume. He didn't want to at first but when you showed him the angel costume you were going to wear for yourself he immediately said yes.

"I'll wear the devil costume. But only so people know that you are with me. I don't need someone to look at what is mine".

—————————

You were having such a good time. Drink in hand, enjoying the music, sitting on Bishops lap while you were people watching and talking to his brothers. You were enjoying all the different characters that were filling up the clubhouse.

Bishop on the other hand was miserable. That costume of yours was making him so fucking horny. He just wanted to stay home so he could fuck you in it all evening.

"Please can't we just go home? I want to fuck you so bad baby" he whispered in your ear while his hands desperately squeezed your curves.

Shaking your head at him at how he was acting. Like a fucking horny teenager and you loved that you had that effect on him.

"Patient daddy. All in good time. Besides this is your party and it would be rude to leave so early". You gave him a needy kiss on the lips. You would be lying if you didn't feel so horny yourself right now. But you wanted to see if Ez and Angel came in the costumes you had dared them. Just as you were pulling away from his lips you could hear laughter erupting through the place. Turning your head towards the door there they were dressed as the thing they love the most.

They walked towards you, a shit eating grin on their faces.

"And you told us that we wouldn't have the balls enough to do it. Of course we would! We fucking love pussy" the older Reyes said making the table that you were sat at burst into even more laughter.

"Alright now that you have seen them it's time to go home". Bishop stood up and grabbed your hand in his, pulling you towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" his brothers called after you both.

"I'm taking my angel home" Bishop yelled over his shoulder to them. "And then I'm going to fuck her like the little devil she is" he muttered under his breath so that only you could hear it. It was going to be a sinful night for sure.

Vote? Comment? Share?