Chapter 23

_________________________

AUSTRIA AIRPORT

camera are flashing , fans are around taking pictures of the couple .

Chanrose couple are goin back to Korea after their days off spending time in austria . 

Chanyeol are doing his works as Chaeyoung is talking to an fan that she recognized .

" have a safe flight !" " you too !"

Chanrose couple  are right now in the aircraft and the plane is getting ready  to take off .  chanrose are doing their things and then the pilot announced that they are taking off right now so the passenger are all wearing their seat belt immediately  . 

so finally the airplane take off to Korea.. 

- time skip - 

KOREA 

chanyeol and chaeyoung arrive in korea , trying to find other . 

" GUYS ! OVER HERE !" the two hear jisoo shouting . then they saw jisoo with other , waiting for them . 

the two goes to other . the girls hug each other as the boys are talking . 

" by the way chanyeol propose to me !! " chaeyoung giggle as the fours girls are shocked . " congrats !! " the fours hug her again .  

" congrat bro , you did it heh ! " jongin smile make chanyeol chuckle . " thanks you , sehun also helped me with this " he said . " woah you guys plan this ?! woah ! " suho laugh . 

" maybe !" sehun smile . " when will the wedding happen ?!" baekhyun ask chanyeol . " in next 2 year , actually we are engaged right now . we both decide to take it slow " chanyeol explain .  " woah thats so long ! " baekhyun pout . 

" come on , in a blink of eye you will say oh my gosh that so fast ! " suho said . " okay guys can we go home now ?" jennie ask the boys and they nod . 

they all goes inside their vans and suho drive back to their mansion...

 they arrive back at their mansion got to rest .. 

Chaeyoung give the gift to the girls . " thanks you rosie !" jisoo smile . " thanks again " seohyun hug her . " no problem ! " 

the boys are sleeping while the girls are spilling tea- i mean they are talking about works and stuff . 

many minutes goes by , the girls decided to take a rest especially rose since she is tried . the couple arrive in korea around afternoon so that why they are tired .

- NIGHT - 

all of them are getting to go out to have dinner . right now they are riding to the restaurant and of course it chaeyoung and chanyeol favorites restaurant . 

they arrive and walk to the VIP room , ordering their foods . lisa and Chaeyoung are playing with woo and byeol . 

they are also got to talk about works , stuff and their future plan while they are waiting for foods ..

the foods arrive and they all goes to have their dinner.. 

after the dinner and everything , they goes back home . other thanks jennie for the dinner again and still sometime they take turn to pay for their foods and stuff . 

they arrive home , goes to their room and fall asleep after they change into their pajamas  .. 

______________________________

a/n : here the update ! <3

i know it short even though it around 600 or 700 words hehe-

i hope you guys this chapter and also next chapter is an insta chapter again and only more few chapter to go , this book will be completed  :) 

thanks you bye ! stay safe <3