Chapter 22

_AUSTRIA_

Chanyeol And Chaeyoung are getting ready to leave their hotel to start their trip .

They got to go many place in Austria . Chanyeol also take Chaeyoung to skydiving and it was pretty cool ...

They have so much fun in Austria for 3 days now...

" tomorrow it will be our last day in Austria ! What should we do next ?" Chaeyoung Ask Chanyeol . " you will see ~ I am the one who will plan this one out !" " I believe in you !" Chanyeol chuckle and the two continues to check out local shops .

They goes to few stores and bought few stuff . " this is cute !!"

They also bought baby clothes and stuff for Byeol and Jungwoo uwu 

NIGHT

Chanyeol decided to take her to the place where Wendy And Seulgi went while they are appearing in the show  battle trip .

They bought some foods and right now they are watching the night view .

" this is beautiful " Rosè take a sip of Beer .

Chanyeol chuckle and take a look at Rosè .

Then he bend down and take out something out of his jean pockets ,

Rosè notice and frowned, wondering what he is doing .

She asked " babe what are you doing ?"

Chanyeol didn't said anything and the box was a ring box ...

" so uhm Park Chaeyoung , would you like to marry me ?"

Rosè got shocked for a second and then she smile . " of course "

Chanyeol give a big smile and put a ring in her hands .

Chanyeol swing her around make Rosè chuckle.

" I'm so happy !!" " So am I !"

The two get to spend more time together ...

KOREA

Suho took Jisoo and Byeol on a picnic date as other are home .

Right now they are at the Han River  . They did have fun at the han river though :) 

sehun and lisa are busy with their schedule after chanrose leave to korea . Lisa is preparing her solo while sehun is busy with his ambassador  brand so they cant go on out date often . 

as jenkai  are staying home along with seohyun with baekhyun .  the two are always home and seohyun is still few week pregnant so she still can doing few of heavy stuff but baekhyun being overprotective about it . 

lisa make an reservation for tonight with the members and when chanrose come back  , jennie will the one who make an reservation  for their dinner when chanrose come back to korea . 

jiho family come back from their picnic  , take a rest and byeol has her nap time the moment they arrived back home .

suho and jisoo are resting in their room afterwards... 

- NIGHT - 

" lisa make an reservation  at our favorite restaurant  , get ready !!! " jennie said to other who are in the living room  . " woah !! thanks you lisa ! " baekhyun smile  . " no problem " 

they all get ready to go to the restaurant for their dinner tonight . they decide  to write chanyeol and sehun has asked his permission  already . 

they arrive at the restaurant  and Lisa talk with the worker about their table room . finally they got their room and order their foods . 

finally they all goes to have dinner and videochat with chanrose for a while too . afterwards  they goes back home and fall asleep after that ... 

______________________________________________________________

a/n :  heehe :))