Chapter 14 !

- 2month later -

Jennie is 10 week pregnant and Byeol is 2 month almost 3 month old . Baekhyun also ask Seohyun to be his girlfriend and she said yes :) 

They become a couple for a few weeks now and while other are also doing well and healthy :) 

today is another normal day at the house ,, 

Chaeyoung and Lisa decided to go out to have fun as their boyfriends are workings . 

chaelisa are at the malls , having fun . then they meet joy and wendy . they talk for a while and they said goodbye to each other . 

the two arrive home and rest as their boyfriends are at the studio . jisoo and suho are at home as usual as baekhyun and seohyun go out again . 

jennie and jongin are shopping after jennie doing her works at the studio . they did their shopping as usual and after that they come back home with full of shopping bags but most of them are works and stuff- 

" we are home ! " jongin said . " welcome back home ! " jisoo shout from the backyard . then seohyun and baekhyun arrive home with foods again . " we are back ! " baekhyun shout . " woah foods again ?!" suho come out from his room .  " just in case ?" baekhyun chuckle . " is byeol still asleep ?" ask jennie and suho nod . 

" it almost lunch time anyways ! " seohyun said . " we will prepare the lunch while you guys can rest for a while " jisoo come inside and other nod go back to their room . suho and jisoo start preparing the foods as other are resting . 

then chanyeol and sehun arrive back home . " you guys arrive at the perfect time ! " jisoo said and the two smile . " lunch time ! " lisa run to the dinning room and then lisa notice sehun is back home . " have you wash yours hands ?" she ask and sehun nod . other come to dinning room and have their lunch as Byeol peacefully sleeping..

sehun decided to take lisa on a date . the two get ready and leave the house . sehun take her to the pet cafe . the two enjoy their time in pet cafe and after that they went to ice skating...

suho and jisoo also go out with their daughter . they go to nearby park and enjoy the view together while other are at home enjoy their time .. 

chanyeol and chaeyoung are playing games in their room , jennie and kai are cuddling . seohyun and baekhyun are having singing battle in their room . ( seohyun move into baekhyun room since last month ) 

suho and jisoo come back home after having their small dates and also it slowly get night . jisoo take a rest after giving byeol a small bath ... suho also take a rest while other are doing their things.. 

lisa and sehun are having their dinner outside as other are having their dinner at home . " we should go out more often " sehun said and lisa chuckle . " if we arent busy " she smile ...

the couple come back home and go to their home . they change into pajamas and fall asleep..

other are also fall asleep... 

---------------------------

im back ! ☺💗