Chapter 17

Jennie And jongin parents also come to visit them in the hospital and congrats them , hope them have a great life :)

Few days later

They come back home , the couple come back home . The members notice , they don't have time to buy baby stuff , so the members went to the malls and bought baby stuff for them .

" we bought those for you guys ! We also clean the room for you guys !" Lisa Said with a big smile . " woah really ? Thanks you so much !" Jennie thanks them with a big smile . " woo still sleeping huh ?" Jisoo chuckle . " yeah , sleeping everyday " jongin Said . " you guys should go to your room !" Suho Said And the two nod , going to their room . 

Jongin unpacking all the stuff that their members bought it . He clean it and put it away first while Jennie putting woo to sleep in his crib ...

Finally the two got rest in their room while their members are doing their things .

as usual , jisoo and suho are playing with their daughter , jenkai are sleeping , chanrose are at the rooftop , hunlisa are in their room doing a fashion show and while seohyun and baekhyun are cuddling :)

- Few hours later -

Chaeyoung have to go to the studio to work about her solo coming soon . Chanyeol decided to come along too .

They arrive at the company . " you don't need to go inside , you can go back home , I will ride a taxi back home " Chaeyoung smile st Chanyeol . " okayyy " Chaeyoung smile and kiss his cheek .

They wave goodbye at each other and now Chaeyoung is working and Chanyeol have to go back home .

Chanyeol decided to have fun alone  . He go to cafe shop , buy a coffee and go somewhere to have fun alone ..

While other at staying at home and yeah :)

Chaeyoung is working on her solo songs right now . Luckily it wasn't that hard and it done . She is only need to film the music video only and go to music show .

She didn't expect the work to be done so fast so she call to Chanyeol to pick her up .

Chanyeol drive back to the company to pick chaeyoung . now he is infront of the company and chaeyoung get inside the car . " let go ! " chaeyoung smile . 

chanyeol drive to the park since chaeyoung want to have a small date in the park for a while . they arrive and take a walk around the park . 

- 30 min later - 

-home - 

they arrive back home and found out that seohyun and baekhyun are out for a date again . so other are resting and doing their things as usual . 

seohyun and baekhyun are out at their favorites place for their date again . " i love this " seohyun smile and baekhyuun chuckle . they enjoy their time together outside while other are at home- 

they come back home and bought foods for other . " we are back with home ! " seohyun shout . " okay ! welcome back home ! " they hear lisa shout back . 

the two go to their room  take a shower and change into pajamas cause it night . jennie is preparing the foods as chaeyoung help her too . 

now they are having dinner in the living room and watching tv as they are eating . they also talk about chaeyoung solo that is coming soon . 

after dinner and everything all of them went to sleep :) 

------------------------------ 

so uhm it not seohyun from girl generation  , it seohyun a fictional character i think so- yeah maybe and oh have a great day ! :))