𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Title: LAST CHAPTER ( In case you can't see the fonts )

A/n: hello everyone! This is the last chapter as you might know cause I'm don't know what to continue the storyline plus my brain is running out of ideas on what to write for this fanfic so I sorry.

And I'm on a break due to school works, spending time with my aunt who comes to visit her mother after 2 years. I'm not doing well and I'm focusing on others work.

So I'm sorry and yes no more chapter but if you want, I'm glad to write it for you guys :)

And that is all of my notes! there will be more author note in the end of the story AHAHAHAHA

It is finally the last month of the contract. And everyone is busy with their works and of course, they have a family.

Jennie and Jongin are going to Paris for their brand ambassador party.

Chanel and Gucci are having collaboration brands. Their brand ambassador is all coming for the party.

Today it's the day that Jenkai couple needs to Leave Korea with their manager.

Jungwoo ( their son ) is also coming along.

They arrive at the airport. New reporter, fans are everywhere, taking pictures of them.

As they are going up to their gate, they wave goodbye to their fans.

" say bye bye " jungwoo waves goodbye to the fans makes the fan heart melt.

Right now they are inside the aircraft, waiting to leave Korea.

Their members also give them a message that they will have fun in Paris and have a safe flight.

as everyone is following and make sure they are wearing a seatbelts.

as then the captain says they are about to begin flying, make sure everything is fine. finally the aircraft begin to fly to paris....

Jisoo and Suho are busy with their work too. They are in a drama together and it's a romance drama.

Their members, friends support them too.

" and cut! Take a break everyone !" A new scene is finally done filming.

As jisoo and suho take a break, talking about their script, they see Byeol running toward them. suho notice it first.

" omma!" Jisoo eyes are wide by seeing her daughter. She carry her into her arm.

" How did you get here ?!" " hello hello " Lisa and Sehun surprised them.

" follow us, we have a small surprise !" They follow the couple.

And their surprise is food truck . " oh god- " suho chuckled, thanking them.

" what are others doing ?" Jisoo asks Lisa. " Seohyun unnie and Baekhyun is going out " Lisa answer her question.

The two couple continue their talks together before suho and jisoo continue their actions.

Thanks to hunlisa couple, jisoo and suho won't have a hard time looking after their daughter as they are working at the same time.

Chan-rose couple is on vacation as they also have a busy schedule.

They are in New York City. Chanyeol is busy with his works and same thing goes Rosè . To be clear , Rosé is more busier than her fiancé .

They have been in New York for 2 weeks and this week is their last week , spending time in New York together .