Chapter 13

The members along with Seohyun are having their breakfast in dining room .

After that Chaeyoung and Lisa are getting for their photoshoot that happen in the morning and it will end around lunch time ..

Lisa saw their van and wave . The van park infront of them and the two get inside .

They arrive at the photoshoot place , changing into new clothes , hair in new style as their stylist are doing their makeup .

After that chaeyoung did her photoshoot alone first and then Lisa turn to do her photoshoot alone .. and after that they took the photoshoot together and changing into new clothes and did the same thing over again-

After the photoshoot, the member thanks the staffs and get into their causal clothes and their manager tsk them to the restaurant.

" sorry girls I have to go ! Someone will pick you girls back home !" And their manager leave .

Chaeyoung And Lisa start Ofer their lunch foods . After order their foods , someone arrive and join them .

Of course it chanyeol and Sehun .
The couple have their lunch together as the girls talking about the photoshoot to the boys .

" should we go straight home ?" Ask Chanyeol And the girls nod . " I'm Tired " lisa stretch her body .

They arrive back home and greet other members . Rose And Lisa get into hoodie with sweatpants and rest .

Other are doing their things as usual . Baekhyun And Seohyun are making a cake , Jennie and Kai are online shopping as Suho and Jisoo are take care of their child-
Chanyeol And Sehun are cleaning the backyard as their girlfriend is resting ...

After that Seohyun and Baekhyun decided to go out together. They hang out at their favorite place while other are staying home . 

Seohyun And Baekhyun becomes more closer . Then they bought dinner foods and went straight home .

And yeah the members are having their dinner in living room watching the movie :)

—//———-///—/// —-//——-///
Short chapter 😔✌️