Chapter 4

It's 9am and the Jiho couple just woke up. They walk out of their room and the house were quiet.

"I guess everyone is going out" "yeah" They sigh.

"You can take a shower first"
"thanks" Jisoo thanks him and take a quick shower. Then it was suho turn to take a shower.

They both have a small simple breakfast and they decided to clean the whole house....

As they were clean the house, they check the time and it was lunch time.

"We are back with FOODS!" others arrive home with foods.

"Woah you guys clean the house!" minseok gasp. 

"We are almost done by the way" jisoo smile.

"Come to have lunch first omg-" Jennie said. The two have their lunch in the dining room as other clean the house after them.

"Imma go plant some flowers!" Sehun say. "May I join?" lisa ask. "sure" Sehun says and they head outside.

After the house is neat and clean, the backyard is neat also along with swimming pools chairs.

Finally, they decided to rest and play some games in the living room together.

"Oh come on" Chen groan.

"Why does baekhyun always win?!" chaeyoung say.

" CAUSE IM GOOD AT GAMES " baekhyun jump around.

"Wow" they clap for him.

"We should have housewarming party" Chaeyoung suggest.

"Yeah!" jongin says.

"How about tomorrow? it's Friday!" chanyeol ask and they nod in agreement.

"Who should we invite?" Jennie ask.

"BTS, GOT7, TWICE, Red velvet, GFRIEND and seventeen?" They all look at Suho.

"YES" We all said it at the same time and laugh it off.

They talk about random things. Finally, they all go back to sleep.

--

new version and short chapter - sorry :(