Chapter 27

FEW WEEK  LATER
TIME SKIPS

everyone are has been busy for these few past days especially the girls expect linya and seohyun .

linya has been hanging out at their place to babysitting the kids while others are busy with their works .

They are been working hard and spending time together as they can ....

Linya and Lay also hanging out more when they come to Korea .

One day early afternoon , lay decided to do something to let it out of his chest so he call the boys to help .

And it's was today . The day he need help from the boys and girls too .

He gathering the members in the living room .

Linya is outside with Her cousin Minghao aka the8 .

Few hours ago

" hey minghao , can we talk for awhile ?"

" hello ! And yes sure !" Minghao smile .

" so uhm I'm planning confess to your cousin Linya... and I need a help " lay clear his throat between his sentences .

" really ? Damn cool ! And of course I love to help ! so what is the plan ?"

" can you hang out with her for the rest of day today ? And then at night I will sent you the place location "

" I love the plan ! Okay !! I will call to her that I will pick her up for a cousin date "

" thanks Again Minghao "

" no problem !"

Yixing end the call..

PRESENT TIME

" so that's why linya went out so early " Jennie smile and Yixing nod .

" well it's a marriage confess or be my girlfriend confess ?" Sehun ask .

" I about to ask him that !" Rosè said .

" well it's to be my girlfriend confess . You guys know me and her are close but I want to take a first step and then you know "

" very agree " SUHO give a thump up make him smile .

" so we need to rent a place right ?" Lisa ask with big smile .

" maybe I guess so " yixing said .

" my confession place to Jisoo !" SUHO said and others nod in agree .

" it's so cool ! Do it !" Jisoo smile and yixing think for awhile .

" yep of course " SUHO smile and quickly going on a call .

" we willl prepare the decorations " jennie said as she is standing up .

" well you need a ring or not ?" Chanyeol ask , opening his phone . " maybe "